1.    #1  
    I live in a Sprint area that will probably be one of the very last to get upgraded to EvDO. From reading other threads it is obvious that the 700p will work in my area using the old vision service. Although it appears I'd have to pay more for the service.

My question is: Would there be any chance that the 700p would receive phone calls while using the data connection in a non EvDO area? If it would that would be the only reason I can think of to justify the upgrade from my 650. A lot of my calls go to voice mail since I have Chatter and like to listen to shoutcast stations.

Thanks
    not with 1XRTT. In your case, I would wait till EVDO reaches your area.
    Vision and PowerVision are the same price for basic service - $15/month. You get basic powervision and use 1xRTT in your area and EVDO if you travel to an EVDO area. Same price so no big deal.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    Vision and PowerVision are the same price for basic service - $15/month. You get basic powervision and use 1xRTT in your area and EVDO if you travel to an EVDO area. Same price so no big deal.
    Actually basic vision is $10. It's $15 if you want picturemail. Basic power vision is $15, $20 with picturemail and basic Sprint TV, and $25 with picturemail and Sprint TV plus.
    Basic Vision is now $15/month. But if you got Vision for $10 in the past, then true, PowerVision is $5 more.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery