Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    AHH! What a tease! lol Thanks for posting.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    very nice, i cant wait to have this thing in my hands. too bad they did not show all the apps bundled in.
    That video is retarded. That interviewer was soooo lame...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    lol
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    That video is retarded.
    lol. Is "retarded" the technical term, Gfunk?
    I wonder what the interviewer's day job is.
    No skills.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Chicks don't dig guys with no skills... they want guys with nunchuka skills...bo staff skills....
    Boring, it didin't tell us anything we ddn't already know. And what does the Altec Lansing dock shown at the end have to do with anything? Hasn't it been out for a while? We're tryna learn what's new and great about the 700p, not advertise old, pointless products.
    one thing is a news to me and it is a good one, Palm supporting 2GB SD card and currently TESTING 4GB cards. So THANK GOD there is hope. Here goes my Ipod atlast .
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I did like that Altec Lansing speakerbox. It hotsync/charges, plays media through speakers and is a speakerphone for voice calls.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...12-92--473.htm
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    ROTFLMAO

The guy wasn't an interviewer, he was a boblehead doll for "yes" to everything the Plam shill said. Oh well, what can you expect for free...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Yeah, I griped about this in another thread. Why does the Treocentral team have to wait like the rest of us to get a 700p to play with but this goofball from some site I never even heard of gets the scoop? The doofus had to look at a cue card at the beginning because he couldn't even remember what it was called.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  13.    #14  
    I think the term is mentally challenged.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Why does the Treocentral team have to wait like the rest of us to get a 700p to play with but this goofball from some site I never even heard of gets the scoop?
    I think you answered your own question. This guy is a lap dog.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Yeah, I griped about this in another thread. Why does the Treocentral team have to wait like the rest of us to get a 700p to play with but this goofball from some site I never even heard of gets the scoop? The doofus had to look at a cue card at the beginning because he couldn't even remember what it was called.
    Because that's the way Palm is. No tech support, no communication with the masses. They abuse their ultra-loyal fan base, but no one else gives us a competing product, so we take it.

I thought the abuse and insult was over when I got the 6700, but I'm back for more.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  16.    #17  
    The Welcome Back Cotter theme song begins
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    The Welcome Back Cotter theme song begins
    Didn't we already do that earlier today?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    That video is retarded. That interviewer was soooo lame...
    It was as if they pulled some jamoke off the street and said, "Here. Do an interview with this guy. Talk about his phone," no prep, no skills, just a zero. That video was shamefully bad. I'd be embarrassed if my company put out something like that.
    This is a retarded video.

"The memory has been upgraded, so we got 60 MB of memory, so there's PLENTY of storage to carry whatever you want."

Yes, there's SO much more memory now that we're run out of software to fill it with.
    <br>
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast