1.    #1  
    I noticed VersaMail is on the 700p. Does anyone know if it has been upgraded at all? I noticed it states it's compatible with Yahoo! Mail, but does that include SBC Yahoo!? AutoSync on my SBC e-mail crapped out on me about a week or two ago and still isn't working. Other accounts (Chicago State and Sprint) still do.

Hopefully once it's released someone can let me/us know if it has been worked out. I don't want to spend over $500 or $600 on technology that isn't functional. It's a real PITA to have to manually sync with my e-mail every so often. I've considered forwarding it to a different account, but I think that may present even more issues.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Why doesn't Palm just let us load the applications that WE WANT!
    I have SBC Yahoo, and the email sync on my 650 works great for me. Check your versamail version. I have sprint and my versamail version is 3.1B.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    I have SBC Yahoo, and the email sync on my 650 works great for me. Check your versamail version. I have sprint and my versamail version is 3.1B.
    I have the same version as you, and am also with Sprint. Autosync was working fine for about a month and then just stopped without warning.
    Still working fine here also. Have never had a problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I have the same version as you, and am also with Sprint. Autosync was working fine for about a month and then just stopped without warning.
    You may have a corrupt file somewhere....search palm's knowledge base for solution.