Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just spoke to my contact at Sprint about the 700p, it should be released on the 18th
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Did your contact mention a price, per chance?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Did your contact mention a price, per chance?
    Haven't been able to get pricing info yet, I'm expecting a callback with more details.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Thanks. Keep us updated.
    Hope your information is better than what I am getting. I am on the line with "Telesales" at Sprint as I am typing this. First, she said by the end of the summer. I suggested she check that info again, she did, and came back and said it will be available (or more information about its availability) in a couple of days. (which would be the 17th) Whatever, its release is imminent.
    Wow, thats quick. I would have thought it would be a bit longer than that.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    They are teasing us I tell ya! Announcing the Treo 700p with no release date. If it's the 18th then yay! If it's the 28th then boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    They are teasing us I tell ya! Announcing the Treo 700p with no release date. If it's the 18th then yay! If it's the 28th then boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    What he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    What he said.

18th means my wallet will be getting a lot lighter a little earlier. Where's the pre-order on Palm's site with free BT headset, free overnight shipping and no tax?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    What he said.
    She.

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Webby you're going to give up the 6700 for the 700p?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Webby you're going to give up the 6700 for the 700p?
    I might, yes. Why? Is it a bad move?

I might, yes. Why? Is it a bad move?
    It is so not a bad move... I sold my 6700 already to make room for the 700p. The 6700 was just too slow for me. Windows Mobile still needs some work, in my opinion anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash
    It is so not a bad move... I sold my 6700 already to make room for the 700p. The 6700 was just too slow for me. Windows Mobile still needs some work, in my opinion anyways.

I thought that it was a brick!
    Sounds like Sprint is giving us the run around. I have talked to two separate Sprint reps who both indicated May 28th. I have now ordered the 700p and updated my contract to get the benefit of the $300.00 discount. But Sprint will not "reserve" one for me. I have to call back once they get the release date on the pdas. I was assured that there would be "plenty" in stock. I would expect that with the announcement today that the units would be well stocked, but who knows? Could be B.S. just to take advantage of the prerelease hype that everyone (mostly) is experiencing.
    Legalbeagle
    Quote Originally Posted by mesplin@earthli
    I have now ordered the 700p and updated my contract to get the benefit of the $300.00 discount.
    $300 discount? Do you know something I don't? How'd you pull that off?
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    $300 discount? Do you know something I don't? How'd you pull that off?
    And he pre-ordered it and has to call back when it is released...
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash
    I agree. WM 5.0 is a bit buggy.

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mesplin@earthli
    Sounds like Sprint is giving us the run around. I have talked to two separate Sprint reps who both indicated May 28th. I have now ordered the 700p and updated my contract to get the benefit of the $300.00 discount. But Sprint will not "reserve" one for me. I have to call back once they get the release date on the pdas. I was assured that there would be "plenty" in stock. I would expect that with the announcement today that the units would be well stocked, but who knows? Could be B.S. just to take advantage of the prerelease hype that everyone (mostly) is experiencing.
    What is the advantave of ordering one now if you have to call back once they get the release date? The phone is not reserved, did the CS rep wink at you while you were on the phone?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    She.
    Whoops, my apologies madam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast