Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    If I could get the multimedia app and SPECIALLY the new Blazer, I *might* just stick with my 650 for many months to come.
    Since one of the main features of the new blazer is improved memory management (caching) I don't see how it could possible function on the 650.

I would imagine that the significntly larger dbcache on the 700p is essential to the proper functioning of blazer.

If the new version were installed on a 650 I would bet it would lock all available cache and reset the phone...possibly a loop.

just my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Since one of the main features of the new blazer is improved memory management (caching) I don't see how it could possible function on the 650.

I would imagine that the significntly larger dbcache on the 700p is essential to the proper functioning of blazer.

If the new version were installed on a 650 I would bet it would lock all available cache and reset the phone...possibly a loop.

just my guess.
    That's unpossible!!

After finally watching the mobilitytoday video, I realzied that those pages were very dumbed down-no images, nothing fancy. I'm not going to get excited about Blazer until I see it perform the same as Xiino. And Xiino over reverse DUN is ridiculously fast, so I'd expect the same over EVDO.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    That's unpossible!!

After finally watching the mobilitytoday video, I realzied that those pages were very dumbed down-no images, nothing fancy. I'm not going to get excited about Blazer until I see it perform the same as Xiino. And Xiino over reverse DUN is ridiculously fast, so I'd expect the same over EVDO.
    But the media player WOULD be nice.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12