1.    #1  
    Well, while fishing this weekend, I dropped my PalmOne BT headset in the water. It quickly bobbed back up....I blew the air out and turned it off and have let it sit for a few days before turning it back on. But even if it works, I've had complaints about volume and call quality on the other end, so I may be in the market for another.

Any suggestions on where to start?
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Well, while fishing this weekend, I dropped my PalmOne BT headset in the water. It quickly bobbed back up....I blew the air out and turned it off and have let it sit for a few days before turning it back on. But even if it works, I've had complaints about volume and call quality on the other end, so I may be in the market for another.

Any suggestions on where to start?
    I really like the Sony HBH-300 with a Radio Shack tie clip mike wind screen attached. I get great wind supression, excellent outgoing sound, good incoming sound, excellent batterty life and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. People have no idea I'm speaking to them on a cell phone, even when I'm walking down the streets of the "windy city."
    i found that reading user reviews are the best, on forums just like this. or hofo. i got Plantronics Voyager 510 and its great.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  4.    #4  
    Thanks...but any places that have a database/table of current headsets to compare, hopefully with reviews?

I don't need a lot of the features like caller ID and a battery meter, just great call quality, battery life, and a multifunction button.