1.    #1  
    I bought 2 now, retractable and not, and they both died. Seidio will only cover them for 120 days or up to 6 months for the unretractable - so basically you are paying $50 dollars for something that will only last 6 months at the most. And they wont repair.

I need a solution for a stereo headset for the treo 650 that i can adjust the volume on the headset and that. sound good, and will really last...any suggestions?

thanks!

iZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ideawizard
    I bought 2 now, retractable and not, and they both died. Seidio will only cover them for 120 days or up to 6 months for the unretractable - so basically you are paying $50 dollars for something that will only last 6 months at the most. And they wont repair.

I need a solution for a stereo headset for the treo 650 that i can adjust the volume on the headset and that. sound good, and will really last...any suggestions?

thanks!

iZ
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had those problems. Most of our headsets last much longer than the warranty period. Our warranty periods have been the same since we started out online sales. I may have already replied to earlier, if not, please send me an email to the address below with the details of your purchases.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com