1.    #1  
    I'm planning to obtain a 700p the moment it's available, and switch to Verizon Wireless.

Will Goodlink 4.8 run on the 700p, or should I expect a delay awaiting a client that fully supports the 700p?

-jd
    When the 700w came out, Good didn't support it officially for a couple of months I think. However, since the 700p OS is very very similar to the 650 OS, I imagine there is a good chance that it should work just fine right away, but you never know!
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper
    When the 700w came out, Good didn't support it officially for a couple of months I think. However, since the 700p OS is very very similar to the 650 OS, I imagine there is a good chance that it should work just fine right away, but you never know!
    I appreciate your attempt to help, but I'm curious in Good's official answer, because not having Greatlink is a dealbreaker for me. I can't switch devices/carriers until there is Greatlink support.

GoodGuy, do you know the official answer on this? I presume you guys have had a 700p for awhile.

-jd
    No-one has a 700p ( inless your a top guy at palm) it has been announced not released.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    No-one has a 700p ( inless your a top guy at palm) it has been announced not released.
    Sorry...wrong...there are network testers and software developers that have had 700p's to test.

Goodlink is among these.
    I am hearing we will be supporting the 700P with version 4.8 (current version) upon release of the device.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    Being as Good Technologies is the producer of one of the most popular software packages for the Treo, I'm sure they have a Treo 700p before you and I.

-jd
    We have had 700P's for awhile now.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    I am hearing we will be supporting the 700P with version 4.8 (current version) upon release of the device.
    Excellent, we're already running Goodlink 4.8.

Thanks!

-jd