Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anybody know if OTI is doing another promo for the 700p like they did for the 650? I e-mailed "mjeleven" and have not heard back yet.

For those that don't know, I you're a Real Estate agent or work for Coldwell Banker (or even SAY you are an agent) you got a great deal on the 650 + 20% off your monthly contract + accesoties by signing a new 2 year through OTI. A lot of people thought it was a scam but mjeleven followed through.
    Would be great for people if they are, as it really does make a differences to the price.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    May 28 is the date fo rthe 700p to launch from Sprint. We are putting together a promo fo rit as we speak. Still don't have the exact pricing got it though. I'm guessing it will be about $549.99 with the standard 2yr $150 off. This brings it down to $399.99 for all new activations. I'm working on sweetening up the deal once I get the exact numbers. Remember our promos will be for new customers only (adding a new line to your Sprint acct will qualify).

MJ
    Open Technologies
    Everyone,

I can be reached at mjones@oti-solutions.com. We are still an Indirect Partner of Sprint and will be selling the 700p when it launches. I will be keeping Treo Central posted with info as I receive it from Sprint.

Also thank you everyone who purchased the 650 through us.

Thanks

MJ
    Hey MJ,
    I've sent you a couple eMails. Just waiting to hear when back from you regarding availability of the 700p.

-Vincent
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    <Toning it down>

Ok, I read an old thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&page=1&pp=40

After getting through about the first 200 or so posts saying it was a scam, there seemed to be a cautiously optimistic view about OTI.
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 05/21/2006 at 11:23 AM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

<removed by op>
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 05/21/2006 at 11:24 AM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Is it just me, or does both treozero and mjeleven have the same terrible spelling, cross promotion, and same registration date? There's NO WAY this could be a scam, cuz they both said so.
    You have been warned!
    Well for what its worth.I can say it was not a scam as I purchased a 650 from him last year in april. got the 150 instant off plus a 150 rebate that appeared on my bill. my 20% off and free vision still works. its listed as a PCS advantage agreement.

my plan is
    500 min
    7pm N&W
    Free vision business pack
    and after taxes my bill is about 38$.

hope this was helpful.

Darkflame
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Is it just me, or does both treozero and mjeleven have the same terrible spelling, cross promotion, and same registration date? There's NO WAY this could be a scam, cuz they both said so.
    You have been warned!

Many people here bought a T650 from him, including myself. He was legit then and I'm sure he's legit now.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for toning it down, scary... Thanks for the faith!http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/rolleyes.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflame
    Well for what its worth.I can say it was not a scam as I purchased a 650 from him last year in april. got the 150 instant off plus a 150 rebate that appeared on my bill. my 20% off and free vision still works. its listed as a PCS advantage agreement.

my plan is
    500 min
    7pm N&W
    Free vision business pack
    and after taxes my bill is about 38$.

hope this was helpful.

Darkflame
    Not to be an *** or anything,
    my plan is
    3000 min
    7pm N&W
    Unlimited PCS Power Vision

Total:
    Bill Balance $ 36.22
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ
    Many people here bought a T650 from him, including myself. He was legit then and I'm sure he's legit now.
    I got my 650 through OTI in January 2005. It wasn't a scam. I still have free Vision for another 7 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Remember our promos will be for new customers only (adding a new line to your Sprint acct will qualify).

MJ
    Open Technologies
    New Sprint customers or new OTI customers? If I signed up through you before, would I be eligible for the discounts when my contract expires?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintUser04
    my plan is
    3000 min
    7pm N&W

Total:
    Bill Balance $ 36.22
    And how did you come by this amazing deal??
    No scam here. I probably sold 200 Treo 650's when they launched here at OTI. We are a reseller of Sprint just like Radio Shack or Best Buy is.

MJ
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    New Sprint customers or new OTI customers? If I signed up through you before, would I be eligible for the discounts when my contract expires?
    I did too... Mike any upgrade offers you can provide? Please let us know before we take the plunge with Palm.
    my plan is
    3000 min
    7pm N&W

Total:
    Bill Balance $ 36.22
    wow, please tell us how to make this happen. I want 3,000 min, 7pm N&W, unlimited EV-DO data too. $36.22 sounds sweet!
    do tell!
    There's always next year!
  18.    #18  
    my plan is
    3000 min
    7pm N&W

Total:
    Bill Balance $ 36.22
    S/He works for Compusa. My guess is s/he gave a B_ to someone @ Sprint and they hooked him/her up. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ies/tongue.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by batmon
    wow, please tell us how to make this happen. I want 3,000 min, 7pm N&W, unlimited EV-DO data too. $36.22 sounds sweet!
    That's sprint new employee plan for indirect partners..., and will be my plan as well, once the 700p comes out.
    That's a sweet deal! The only question is will we have number portability if we buy through OTI? I am out of contract with Sprint.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast