Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I bought my 650 through OTI--no I am not MJ11--and was able to port my verizon number over to sprint, no problem. BUT I don't think you will be a new customer and I don't THINK you can port your sprint # to sprint (I could be wrong though). I think you loose the old #.

This might work: Add a new line for the 700p, keep the old line and then do an esn swap while canceling one line. ANybody know if that'd work?
    I bought from Michael in 2004 and was very happy. Everything went down exactly as he advertised and I was one of the first to receive my 650. I already had two lines, but only one was under service agreement so I canceled one line then re-added a second line to qualify. My new number was a local prefix unlike my old one so I just kept that new number as my primary line so I cant comment on an ESN swap, but I believe that is what people were suggesting at the time.
    Um...so all I have to do is SAY I'm a real estate agent? Does monopoly count?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  4.    #24  
    Um...so all I have to do is SAY I'm a real estate agent? Does monopoly count?
    See this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=oti

But to answer your question: Yes.

I am an agent but I know of several peeps then that were in no way agents (and some that were RE agrents but not with Coldwell Banker). I think MJeleven said that he basically didn't have the time to check every person nor did he ask for verification.

I would just hate to get busted by Sprint (would be pretty easy to prove/disprove if you work for CB).
    Wow, hat sounds lile a FAIR deal! I am in the Insurance industry, any chance I could qualify?
    Wow, that sounds like a FAIR deal! I am in the Insurance industry, any chance I could qualify?

Sorry about the bad spelling in first post - try this...
  7.    #27  
    Last I heard was that you had to be an agent or employee of ERA, Century 21 or Coldwell Banker.
    Last edited by treozero; 05/23/2006 at 10:21 PM. Reason: me dont speel two weel
    Ok, so through MJ11, what will the 700p cost me? And I can get a good plan for under $40 a month??

What about the warrantee on the phone?
    bump?
  10.    #30  
    try e-mailling him: mjones[at] oti-solutions.com
    Thanks, will do.
    Awesome!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12