1.    #1  
    I'm a huge fan of using my Treo as my mp3 player also. I bought some BT headphones and got the software to use them from Softick. One of the major reasons I was planning on upgrading was because I just assumed they'd add in A2DP. I'm not in an EVDO area yet that upgrade is dead to me. I'm wondering if anyone thinks in later fireware updates do you think they'd add in A2DP? Thanks.
    Palm very rarely adds new features via firmware upgrades. What do you think the 800p is for??
  3.    #3  
    I wanted to sell my ipod so bad! This means I have to keep using it. Damn.
    One word "Shadowmite"
    with no native a2dp palm better have fixed the *&^*# jack!!!!!!!!
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    I'm a huge fan of using my Treo as my mp3 player also. I bought some BT headphones and got the software to use them from Softick. One of the major reasons I was planning on upgrading was because I just assumed they'd add in A2DP. I'm not in an EVDO area yet that upgrade is dead to me. I'm wondering if anyone thinks in later fireware updates do you think they'd add in A2DP? Thanks.
    Software solution already exists, but not free

Softick Audio Gateway (SAG)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7.    #7  
    I don't feel like a software solution on a new phone that should ship already with the upgrade is right. This was one of the reasons for upgrading. I already have that program for the 650 and it works ok sometimes. Just another reason not to upgrade I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    I don't feel like a software solution on a new phone that should ship already with the upgrade is right. This was one of the reasons for upgrading. I already have that program for the 650 and it works ok sometimes. Just another reason not to upgrade I guess.
    Agreed. There are many programs, fixes that should be included. Fortunately, this is not a deal breaker for me. Besides, the software fix is only $20. Considering that I will not have to buy any other new software to upgrade, that's no big deal.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    Agreed. There are many programs, fixes that should be included. Fortunately, this is not a deal breaker for me. Besides, the software fix is only $20. Considering that I will not have to buy any other new software to upgrade, that's no big deal.
    Only $20 for a fix that doesn't work correctly 75% of the time. It's extremely buggy and I'm not pleased with it yet.