Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey guys, a little fyi....if you're using your treo naked in the adjustable holder, it will fit slightly loose, but it will not fall through. It's just not the same rock solid slide in as the dedicated holder. If you're using skins, grips, silicone or some other playthrough case, you'll have a rock solid fit. Just FYI.

I'm actually going to use their V slot with the Sena leather skin case with clip. This way it goes from the belt clip to hanging on the v-slot in the car. seems very stable, and it hangs down so the keyboard is accessible from behind so I can grip it one handed and type one handed (you know, while i'm doing 80 on the highway while talking on the phone, eating lunch and passing grandma doing 55 in the middle lane).

Anyway...I like that setup for now with the sena clip and v-slot. Still have the dedicated proclip location and is a nicer clip solution than universals. If I change cases, my car setup still remains the same.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Hey crogs, thanks for getting my Padded Adjustable Holder shipped today! I just purchased the Piel Frama case for my 700p so I wouldn't have any issues of it being slightly loose on the holder.
    I think I put a run on their padded adjustables as they just got back in stock today. So yes it will ship today. You'll probably have it by Wednesday, maybe sooner.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by premal2000
    ...and TV (slingbox) all next to my steering wheel in an elegant holder that is custom for my car. Wonderful!
    Isn't that dangerous?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    I think I put a run on their padded adjustables as they just got back in stock today. So yes it will ship today. You'll probably have it by Wednesday, maybe sooner.
    Just received mine today actually! Thanks so much for the discount. I was actually coming to comment on the "loose" factor with my Treo 700p, but I see you already addressed that. I'm going to try adding a little extra "padding" in the back and on the sides to see if I can make it a bit snugger. (Is that a word?)
    how about a bit more snug? It shouldn't take much to make it more snug. You could get some thin strips of velcro and use the soft fuzzy side. A 1" piece down each side would suffice and not damage the finish on the treo.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    how about a bit more snug? It shouldn't take much to make it more snug. You could get some thin strips of velcro and use the soft fuzzy side. A 1" piece down each side would suffice and not damage the finish on the treo.
    That's a good idea. I'll try that and report back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12