1.    #1  
    I didn't see this in the release. Any know?

Does it support voicedial via Bluetooth?

I know it supports BT 1.2, but is the Bluetooth radio/software in the Treo 700 any better?

Better Bluetooth would be something I would pay for.
    Voicedialing is still not supported.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Voicedialing is still not supported.
    DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!
    This will be the one reason I won't buy it. Sh**!!!!!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I hope they added toyota/lexus profiles to the car kits
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Finally! 1.2! I hated used 1.1 phones and headsets in wifi environments, damn static.

Joe
    I've BT voice-dial on my T-mo MDA, and it is unusabe - dials when it wnats to, and never dials the right number....
    Every pixel a picasso
    Way to go Palm. Release something that is outdated at the outset. So much for cutting edge.
    Is voice dialing supported on the 700w? If not, then it would at least be consistant! At least there is a solution to get around the lack of A2Dp support via audio gateway...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Is voice dialing supported on the 700w? If not, then it would at least be consistant! At least there is a solution to get around the lack of A2Dp support via audio gateway...
    No voicedialing via BT with the 700w. It's a limitation of the specific Bluetooth stack and or radio that Palm uses I believe. Other 1.1 & 1.2 phones with BT can do BT voice dial just fine. I imagine that Palm either is locked into a long term licensing deal with whatever BT software/hardware supplier they use, or the bugs with a stack that does support voice dialing were pretty bad on the Treo...
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750