1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has been addressed, but I haven't seen it--do we know which 650 accessories will work with the 700P? Hopefully the connector is the same for cables/cradle. Batteries?

Thanks. Hoping not to buy everything all over again.
    Besides cases, (obviously the 700p is shaped slightly different, although it may still fit) everything should work.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    I apologize if this has been addressed, but I haven't seen it--do we know which 650 accessories will work with the 700P? Hopefully the connector is the same for cables/cradle. Batteries?

Thanks. Hoping not to buy everything all over again.
    Batteries I think should not be a problem, cables/cradle also should work. others I don't know.
    <s></s>
    Everything except for cases that are form-fitted to the Treo 650 should work.
  5.    #5  
    Excellent, thanks. Was most curious if it would fit in the cradle. Haven't tried to put a 700W in mine, but it looked close enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Everything except for cases that are form-fitted to the Treo 650 should work.
    Just got my 700p and the Krusell formfit case, made for the Treo 650, seems to fit just fine. All buttons, camera, ports, etc. accessible.

I haven't even activated my 700, so I haven't tried the case with the 700p IRL, but looks to me like I won't need a new case.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uscpsycho
    Just got my 700p and the Krusell formfit case, made for the Treo 650, seems to fit just fine. All buttons, camera, ports, etc. accessible.

I haven't even activated my 700, so I haven't tried the case with the 700p IRL, but looks to me like I won't need a new case.
    I've got a kRussell 650 flip case. The only major difference I've seen is that the microphone was moved on the 700 and most cases have a small hole for the mic near the edge of the case, but the mic is now bigger and on the bottom. Mine has a piece of leather covering the mic.