Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Palm cradle has a foldout slot for charging an extra battery. I plan on ordering it sometime soon. I bought the Seidio charger months ago, but it stopped working after a few uses. Tech support is difficult to deal with, and I gave up on them. Maybe their newer model is better--at least the light changes color when the battery is fully charged.

But my experience has been different from yours on the battery life. It's been much worse for me on the 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Less battery life is ridiculous this day in age, I am sorry.
    Pity the poor PPC 6700 users. Their phones come stock with a 1300mAh battery. With WiFi, B/T, background email checks, etc. going on, some are seeing a max of 3 hours steady useage before recharging is necessary.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    On average in the 6700, the ev-do radio uses upwards of 15% more juice than the standard 1x signal, which makes sense when you think of it (more power to power it and process all that data). Results are probably similar on the Treo.

Having said that I doubt it's a huge difference and the Seidio extended batteries work just fine to alleviate any differences on the Treo.

(and for the record, I get 12 hours with push email, sms and verichat running on my stock battery/6700)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12