Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    It's gonna be a handful of bills to take to a sprint store.
    Im thinking ebay, but then again those newbies will probably jack up the price on me. I have to find a way to get a nice deal. I just signed up with sprint 2 months ago (btw i love sprint,burn in hell gsm).

Hmm lets see so far i have my sprint treo in mint condition. Let's say $280 right off the new 700p. Will I trade my 650 and a couple hundred dollars?..sure I will someone on ebay will take it.

what's your plan on getting this bad boy?
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    verizon b2b... asap
    My only option will be @ FRP from Palm direct. Luckily... I have a clear majority of the money saved up already!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    supposedly, the manager at Radio Shack says he will give me a discount on one.. even gave me his cell number.

Hopefully they will have it in stock soon.
    Whoever has it first. I suppose, Sprint Store. $$cha-ching $$
    Where I can get one first
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    My boss has already made arrangements with our sprint rep to get 5 700p's to replace our 600's. So free and hopefully soon. My 600's barely holding it together. It's had a rough life.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toddfx
    My boss has already made arrangements with our sprint rep to get 5 700p's to replace our 600's. So free and hopefully soon. My 600's barely holding it together. It's had a rough life.
    You liar
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    You liar
    How so? I'm on call 24/7/365. I've always figured the company providing my phone is the least they could do. I don't have any clue when it's actually going to show up though. People who go to the Sprint store will probably have them way before I see one.
    im within handset exchange period on my plan... so I guess im gonna fall a boring guideline and swap, sign away my life again, and get a little bit of a discout
    I might be getting from palm.com or just walk into a sprint store.
    Some of us have to wait for the GSM, but ill get it direct from palm or even more likely get it on a 12 month deal as mine just ran out (What great timing)
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR