Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector
    Ok, I can vouch for Sprint.... The release date is May 28th... that means that the business dept will have first dibs on sales
    I own and run my own business, and my bill is sent to my business address. Do I thus qualify as a business customer, or is there more to it than that?
    Does anyone know what the deal is with SMS and MMS messages on Sprint? I don't remember being charged for SMS in the past but their web site shows an addition to the plan of $5 for 100 messages per month or 10 cents per message if you don't have it.
    i just called sprint again, since im not up to my 18th month with the same phone, i get a $75 discount if i sign up for another 2 year contract, wich is not bad since im not going anywhere im very happy with their plans and pricing, since i have the free incoming plan on my 650 i only have 300 mins anytime but i never go over because of the free incoming. and i guess i could trade the 650 back to PAlM and get the $142 they say they will give for a 650 in good condition..its better than nothing i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    I own and run my own business, and my bill is sent to my business address. Do I thus qualify as a business customer, or is there more to it than that?
    So long as the account is in a business name, and tied to a federal Tax ID, then yes, it qualifies as a business account.
    I have a business account with 4 lines with Sprint. My contract has expired and I have waited to renew pending the announcement of the 700p. I called a Sprint rep and asked to be transferred to a retention rep. What I was told was that if I re-upped for an additional 2 years, they would give me a $300.00 credit each on two 700ps and a $200.00 each credit on Samsung A900s on the other two lines. I asked him about when the 700p would ship and he said "end of the month". I told him I had heard May 28th and he confirmed. He did not have the exact pricing for the 700ps but expected it to be approx. $650.00. He would put the order in today and then apply the deductions when he got the exact price.
    Legalbeagle
    So long as the account is in a business name, and tied to a federal Tax ID, then yes, it qualifies as a business account.
    Great, thanks Vector.
    Quote Originally Posted by mesplin@earthli
    I have a business account with 4 lines with Sprint. My contract has expired and I have waited to renew pending the announcement of the 700p. I called a Sprint rep and asked to be transferred to a retention rep. What I was told was that if I re-upped for an additional 2 years, they would give me a $300.00 credit each on two 700ps . . .
    I was told the same thing by retentions -- $300 off a 700.
    I was at a mall store for T-Mobile and asked about the 700p. The salesman just laughed at me! After calming himself down he said it might be available on the business web site at some future date, but I shouldn't hold my breath. That Sprint SERO plan is starting to look pretty good.
    I've been told Aug/Sept for the Verizon 700P due to Verizon currently doing testing on the device for another few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by anant
    I've been told Aug/Sept for the Verizon 700P due to Verizon currently doing testing on the device for another few months.
    Who told you? Was it a Verizon employee/friend/acquaintance? The official Verizon stance has been silence at this point.

From what I've heard. No Cingular will not be carrying the Treo 700w nor the 700p, but rather a Treo called the "Hollywood." No real info on it other than it has an internal antenna.
    Palm responded t those rumprs by saying they have no device called "Hollywood"...I now refer to it as "the Treo that is no longr called Hollywood"
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Palm responded t those rumprs by saying they have no device called "Hollywood"...I now refer to it as "the Treo that is no longr called Hollywood"

Jack, do you have a symbol that stand's for that??!!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by dcopperfield
    Phoned Sprint three times this morning and got three different answers...

Early July, Early June, and next week....

I'll take next week!
    pilot1000 - I was talking to a Verizon Account Manager because I was interested in purchasing the 700 and was not sure if I wanted the 700P (either from Verizon or Sprint) or the 700W from Verizon. He told me that the 700P was still going through testing and would not be out till Late 3Q 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Jack, do you have a symbol that stand's for that??!!
    TTTINLCH ....or in short TAFT ...... "that other %$@#%$ Treo"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    TTTINLCH ....or in short TAFT ...... "that other %$@#%$ Treo"
    Waiting on TAFT specs , or should it be TOFT
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12