Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ya know it's pretty clear that Palm has people by the balls, so to speak, and they could pretty much laugh and spit in your face and you'd still buy from them. I wish another phone would come out with a similar form factor, I'd be gone.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Ya know it's pretty clear that Palm has people by the balls, so to speak, and they could pretty much laugh and spit in your face and you'd still buy from them. I wish another phone would come out with a similar form factor, I'd be gone.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Its a better deal on data with Sprint...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    That is why we all have to band together and render them powerless, so we can be a nation of fat pigs getting all the goodies we desire in our devices instead of starving due to high gas prices.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Ignore a call with an SMS
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Since nobody's mentioned it yet... EvDO.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Ignore a call with an SMS
    A big "plus" .
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Streaming WMV support is HUGE people!!! PalmOS users have been asking for this for years fyi!!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12