Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I usually just read posts (daily) but felt I had to comment on many of these "nay-sayer" comments and support Perry's (my hero) comments. When we first got the stats, we were pleased, but now that the same stats are confirmed, many are disappointed and are complaining -- and the thing hasn't even hit the streets yet! Is it perfect -- no. But this humble 600 and 650 user is looking forward to the 700P and will jump on it as soon as it comes out. IMHO, it's a major upgrade. It could be better but I won't hold off on getting it just because Palm could have done better -- we should expect that from Palm by now. I guess it's "to each their own..."

Maybe my opinion has no wait because of my lack of "active" support on this site but felt compelled to express my opinion anyway.

Perry (and company), keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by King
    I usually just read posts (daily) but felt I had to comment on many of these "nay-sayer" comments and support Perry's (my hero) comments. When we first got the stats, we were pleased, but now that the same stats are confirmed, many are disappointed and are complaining -- and the thing hasn't even hit the streets yet! Is it perfect -- no. But this humble 600 and 650 user is looking forward to the 700P and will jump on it as soon as it comes out. IMHO, it's a major upgrade. It could be better but I won't hold off on getting it just because Palm could have done better -- we should expect that from Palm by now. I guess it's "to each their own..."

Maybe my opinion has no wait because of my lack of "active" support on this site but felt compelled to express my opinion anyway.

I lost my stick, can someone lend me theirs to beat this dead horse?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Oh sure just because you believe that faked Palm Press Release I put out this morning to throw you all off....

Actually I am traveling this week and have limited internet access I want to come into the furoms and state my great admiration for one gtwo. I first saw the release at 5 am this morning at the airport while clearing security. This gentleman has been a prince of a man over the last several months and took a lot of good natured ribbing from the likes of me. For those of you new to the Treo world believe me I am as excited as you all are. I will probably wait till the next rendition to return to Treo though because I see a lot bigger things on the horizon then this redo of the 650/700W and I will be waiting in the wings.

Perry congrats! I still think Palm needs to fly you out and hand you the first one in person and splash you and Ava on every Palm billboard across the country. You have become a friend and I accept a select few into that group. May God bless and keep you.
    Quote Originally Posted by King

The P in PDA stands for Personal not Perfect. There is no perfect PDA just a personal preference. It will be an arguement you will never win so don't even start it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo504
    WTf is wrong with Palm? I want to trade my ppc6700 but this is just a treo650 with evdo.
    DUH??
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Looks like the mods will busy merging all these "700p Announced!" threads.
    damned nice ride that Monkey has there Mr Insertion. Well are we still looking for the 700P to be released soon?? lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Well, it took a long time to make those changes. Has Palm been reduced to working out of a high school electronics classroom and had to wait for spring break to use the room? As you can tell I am underimpressed with the 700P unless there are upgrades that we do not know about. Yes, faster speed is nice, but unless you use it to connect a laptop how much do you really do on the 650/700?
    Really this is just the Treo 650 Rev 1
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Well are we still looking for the 700P to be released soon?? lol...
    I basically already have one. It's called the 650.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Oh sure just because you believe that faked Palm Press Release I put out this morning to throw you all off....

Actually I am traveling this week and have limited internet access I want to come into the furoms and state my great admiration for one gtwo. I first saw the release at 5 am this morning at the airport while clearing security. This gentleman has been a prince of a man over the last several months and took a lot of good natured ribbing from the likes of me. For those of you new to the Treo world believe me I am as excited as you all are. I will probably wait till the next rendition to return to Treo though because I see a lot bigger things on the horizon then this redo of the 650/700W and I will be waiting in the wings.

Perry congrats! I still think Palm needs to fly you out and hand you the first one in person and splash you and Ava on every Palm billboard across the country. You have become a friend and I accept a select few into that group. May God bless and keep you.
    Did someone you know just graduate? These beautifully crafted speeches and making me well up (cue music).
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I basically already have one. It's called the 650.
    Ouch, for me to say that would have seemed tame. For you to seems so harsh...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Did someone you know just graduate? These beautifully crafted speeches and making me well up (cue music).
    I have great writers. That is all I can say...
    funny
    Yeah i know...

i'm an *****.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by wackochrisoidun
    Yeah i know...

i'm an *****.
    'Nuf Said

Kidding We are all looking forward to seeing the Lochness Monster
    Yep, so both of you CDMA lovers can get it, GSm on the otherhand............ thats a different story.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    <merged>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345