Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.../05/14/1319248

Slashdot says they found a link from Handmark stating the 700p as fact, funny thing is the link they point to is either broken, or been Slashdotted to death.
    dude get with the program. i dont think there is one person on these forms dumb enofe to think 700p is not fact.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    It's not whether it's fact or not with the 700p. It's getting Palm to finally make an announcement regarding it. And Handmark is their primary software developer from what I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natrix
    It's not whether it's fact or not with the 700p. It's getting Palm to finally make an announcement regarding it. And Handmark is their primary software developer from what I remember.
    So, basically you link us to Slashdot, who in turn gives a broken link to some blogger in Germany, who says he saw the 700p listed under compatible devices on a game from Handmark, which has since been removed...

Yup, that looks like Palm finally making the announcement to me!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So, basically you link us to Slashdot, who in turn gives a broken link to some blogger in Germany, who says he saw the 700p listed under compatible devices on a game from Handmark, which has since been removed...

Yup, that looks like Palm finally making the announcement to me!

LOL! This represents a new low in our desperation to hear about the Treo 700(p).
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Or just a link to Slashdot, not my fault if they didn't verify their sources first :P