View Poll Results: POLL: Monday the 15th the selling date or not?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 12.50%
  • No

    77 87.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1.    #1  
    Friendly Poll: Yes or No

    Who here thinks the 700P will be for sale on Monday?

    ...(Or is simply an unveling date?)
  2. #2  
    No just a annoucement only on Monday would be my guess
  3. #3  
    def. goin with no sales on moday
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad am i
    No just a annoucement only on Monday would be my guess
    ditto
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    ditto
    ditto
  6. #6  
    I'm still wondering if the general public will be able to buy it on May 28th.

    Remember the 6700 was only available to business customers for a while. I hope they ship it to us in the stores the Week prior to the 28th.

    I also wondered if they might advertise it during the Indy 500. That is on the 28th.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  7. #7  
    It would be a nice surprise but no way will it be available Monday. It's gonna be the 28th.

    (don't mean to hijack the thread but can anyone tell me when I go to upgrade my phone with sprint do they still allow billing the phone straight to the account and not make you pay with a credit card?)
    Last edited by Bad Ash; 05/14/2006 at 11:22 AM.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    I'm still wondering if the general public will be able to buy it on May 28th.
    My advice is to call Sprint first thing on the 28th. Tell them you heard about the "Soft Launch". Give them the secret passcode (PerryPerryPerry) and you should get one the next day.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
  9. #9  
    Pre-order on Palm's site starts Monday- my guess FWIW.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  10. #10  
    Why no third option of "I have no idea" which, if people were being honest, ought to get the highest number of votes?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  11. #11  
    Theres def not going to be any sales of it IMHO
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  12. #12  
    I've heard it's just the announcement from Palm. They are going to say availability to be announced by Sprint and Verizon.
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 05/14/2006 at 02:29 PM.
    Jimmie Geddes
  13. #13  
    Not available until Memorial Day weekend, I say.
  14. #14  
    It would be about the only well kept secret, my vote says, announcement only, no sales.
  15. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Not available until Memorial Day weekend, I say.
    lol how many hundreds of people will spend the holiday weekend staring into a 2" screen setting up
  16. #16  
    From a Verizon rep, 3rd quarter before the 700p is going to be released from them.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Why no third option of "I have no idea" which, if people were being honest, ought to get the highest number of votes?
    We are so lucky to have you, the arbiter of who is and isn't honest.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Pre-order on Palm's site starts Monday- my guess FWIW.

    Will that be after MN? That's the way it was with the Palm 505
  19. #19  
    geatches, you're saying that I'm wrong and that the majority of people*do* know when it will be available for sale? I'm not trying to be a killjoy. I realize that this poll is just for fun. But if 99% of us vote that it will be available on the 15th, that won't make it so.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    geatches, you're saying that I'm wrong and that the majority of people*do* know when it will be available for sale? I'm not trying to be a killjoy. I realize that this poll is just for fun. But if 99% of us vote that it will be available on the 15th, that won't make it so.
    Read the poll question again...

    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    Friendly Poll: Yes or No

    Who here thinks the 700P will be for sale on Monday?

    ...(Or is simply an unveling date?)
    The key word being "thinks". By saying:

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    ...if people were being honest...
    you are insinuating that people are being dishonest. That is an unfair accusation to make, next time read the question before posting something stupid.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions