View Poll Results: POLL: Monday the 15th the selling date or not?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 12.50%
  • No

77 87.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by audit
    From a Verizon rep, 3rd quarter before the 700p is going to be released from them.
    my b2b rep said "early june"
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Wow. So many people say no. I say YES YES YES!
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    so will this be midnite tonight (yes I'll be checking) or like business hours tomorrow?

Yes I have no life
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    so will this be midnite tonight (yes I'll be checking) or like business hours tomorrow?

Yes I have no life
    I don't know but I will definately be staying up tonight. I think it's 3pm est time.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I don't know but I will definately be staying up tonight. I think it's 3pm est time.
    We will know soon. I believe it is a joint announce and release. Verizon should be right there.

Since, I get up at 4:30am - I might as well go to bed and check when I get up. . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    ditto
    ditto
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Read the poll question again...

The key word being "thinks". By saying:

you are insinuating that people are being dishonest. That is an unfair accusation to make, next time read the question before posting something stupid.
    I don't want to drag this thread down any further, so I'll just say this...My point was that *I* (and, I'm quite sure, most people here) don't know whether the 700p will be available tomorrow or if that's just the announcement date (or even if anything at all will happen tomorrow). So if I'm asked what I *think* tomorrow is, I'd still say that I *think* that I have no idea.

But, you're probably right...many people here probably do have an opinion. And you're all certainly entitled to vote in this poll based on that. I sincerely apologize if I've insulted anyone by expressing my thoughts here. In any case, I still say that there should be a third choice in the poll, because my opinion on the matter doesn't fall into either of the two choices offered.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    It's just the announcement. Palm is going to say pricing and availability will be later announced by
    Jimmie Geddes
    It's just the announcement. Palm is going to say pricing and availability will be later announced by Sprint and Verizon.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    I don't want to drag this thread down any further, so I'll just say this...My point was that *I* (and, I'm quite sure, most people here) don't know whether the 700p will be available tomorrow or if that's just the announcement date (or even if anything at all will happen tomorrow). So if I'm asked what I *think* tomorrow is, I'd still say that I *think* that I have no idea.

But, you're probably right...many people here probably do have an opinion. And you're all certainly entitled to vote in this poll based on that. I sincerely apologize if I've insulted anyone by expressing my thoughts here. In any case, I still say that there should be a third choice in the poll, because my opinion on the matter doesn't fall into either of the two choices offered.
    Good enough.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    ditto

Hi Perry,

Is this the young lady to receive the Treo 650? Pretty young lady my friend. A very winning smile!!

Jerry G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    It's just the announcement. Palm is going to say pricing and availability will be later announced by Sprint and Verizon.

Say Jimmie, off topic for a second.

That Sony Vaio looks Hi-Tech!!
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Hi Perry,

Is this the young lady to receive the Treo 650? Pretty young lady my friend. A very winning smile!!

Jerry G.
    She still has the joy. The 650 will be hers.

So what time will the announce be, 10am West Coast?
    Will there be a Web site change at midnight West Coast time?

Can't believe this started almost 8 months ago. . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Hi Perry,

Jerry G.
    Are you trying to mack on his daughter Jerry?

Just messin' with ya

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    That page has changed 4 times this evening . . . .the Stones have rolled off, again.
    It's a rotating home page. Don't make too much into it. Lots of sites do that.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I suspected such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Is this where they introduce it?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    That page has changed 4 times this evening . . . .the Stones have rolled off, again.
    Lets hope it changes 1 more time tonight, like at 12 midnight.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast