Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Just a wild guess, but I suspect it's one of those things where they want to extract as much money as possible from the majority of people, but they also want to get as many people as possible, which includes the frugal, educated deal-seekers. So they mass-market their standard plans and get the majority of people that way, and then they have these "hidden" deals for the minority who are willing to jump through a few hoops.
    Exactly true.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyP
    NICE! I just got the SERO plan without changing my number. I just signed up for another 2 years (was only 5 months into this plan) and saved a TON of money.
    Is there any trick to the keeping your number? I thought SERO required activation of a new line.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey
    Is there any trick to the keeping your number? I thought SERO required activation of a new line.
    you can PORT through sero.
    I dont think theres a trick, or maybe I just got lucky. I spoke with 2 people. The first thought I was talking about the referral benefits program, the 2nd was great. I asked about getting the SERO plan on my current phone and she got right on it. I even verified with her what the new plan is vs my old one several times.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12