1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to get their Sprint store to reserve a 700P for them? I asked the store near my house and they will not. I guess I'll just have to hope I'm in line soon enough. But then again, how long will the line be at $649?
    I have, but I doubt I will be the first on this forum to have one.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I have the same contact that reserved my wife's Samsung a900 Blade. If he is again credible and reliable...I will have my new 700p shortly.
    at&t iPhone3G
  4.    #4  
    I guess I'll try a different Sprint Store
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I have the same contact that reserved my wife's Samsung a900 Blade. If he is again credible and reliable...I will have my new 700p shortly.

What date are we talking to have that gruppy piece of technology in our hands
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    I have many reservations with this phone.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    My hook up said possibly this comming up week. He said he would have them early...and I did get the Blade early. I was the first on the block with the Blade.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    The price tag is just too high. Why is it so high? I don't get it. Maybe it won't be as high when it finally comes out because I really can't afford that price tag. I mean even if I did I still wouldn't get it at that price. too much
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    The price tag is just too high. Why is it so high? I don't get it. Maybe it won't be as high when it finally comes out because I really can't afford that price tag. I mean even if I did I still wouldn't get it at that price. too much
    I have my wife convinced at just a little higher than the 650 retail which gave me the green light. I spent 3G's on a notebook at the beginning of this year, and now I have to explain a possible $700.00 for a PDA phone. I just have to make sure that light doesn't go red. In the end...I garantee her defeat, but it might slow my chances of being first on the block like I was with the Blade in my area.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Not reserved, but I'm getting a call from the store manager as soon as its available.