1.    #1  
    I hope I'm not out of line, but I want to purchase a Treo 650 and my service is with T-Mobile. I am very happy with them and do not want to switch to Cingular. I have seen great opportunities to purchase the phone at a very reasonable price, but they are almost always Cingular and I need to unlock it for use with T-Mobile. Any suggestions for getting the unlock code or unlocking it another way?

Thanks in advance,

Real One
    Either buy an unlock code from some online outfit or have a friend with a Cingular account try to get the unlock code for you. There are no other options.
    650unlock.com is the way to go.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

or us

dont forget to use treocentral coupon for $5off
    I believe TreoCentral member mmastrac is unlocking phones now, and he does a lot to support this community.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    If I recall correctly, doesn't Tmobile unlock phones free for users after first three month post activation?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am on T-Mobile too. I simply bought the unlocked T650 to save myself some hassle and avoid the Cingular logo all over the phone. I previously had a Cingular-branded MPx 220 that I got unlocked and I didn't like seeing the unusable Cingular services hogging memory and the Cingular splash screen on start-up. Small thing I know, but still annoying.