Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Will it?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    No, it will have the same camera setup as the Treo 700w.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    No, it will have the same camera setup as the Treo 700w.

Surur
    I remember reading somewhere (probably TC) that the 700P will have minor on board photo editing capabilities, and be able to put text in the picture.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    I remember reading somewhere (probably TC) that the 700P will have minor on board photo editing capabilities, and be able to put text in the picture.
    probably...the 650 can do this
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    probably...the 650 can do this
    I can edit photos on my 650? <Trembling hands reaching for 650>
    <Fumbles with buttons>
    <Mumbles to self, "then I don't need a 700P>
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Dang! Never knew it was there.
    Thanks Dutch!

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Dang! Never knew it was there.
    Thanks Dutch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Will it?
    No, not according to the latest rumored specs.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    No, not according to the latest rumored specs.
    Surur already answered.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    No I don't think it will according to the latest word.
    do people read threads?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Has anyone actually had a good experience with a cell phone camera flash. I have always found those worthless. I doesn't bug me one bit that the 700 won't have a flash.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    Has anyone actually had a good experience with a cell phone camera flash. I have always found those worthless. I doesn't bug me one bit that the 700 won't have a flash.
    The PPC6700's wasn't horrible. Stayed on steady in video mode.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Lack of an integrated L.E.D. flash, minor PalmOS Garnet update from 5.4.8 to 5.4.9 and not supporting 3G are just some of the reasons why I'll most likely hold off on purchasing the Treo 700P. It shows Palm's lack of knowing what consumers want when they leave out things like a L.E.D. flash for the camera which other competitors such as HP offer in their smartphones.

I'm also not impressed with any carrier being allowed to lock out fair competition with other carriers by signing an exclusive sales monopoly rights with Palm even if just for 6 months like Verizon. All this does is upset current customers and make them look to competitor offerings. The Verizon exclusive Palm deal and the lack of real development in product design can change how consumers view Palm as a company. In the long run this can seriously hurt their profit margin.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Surur already answered.
    Oops.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    The PPC6700's wasn't horrible. Stayed on steady in video mode.
    Was there a noticable improvement in the resulting picture or video? Many of phones a played with did not show an improvement in picture quality.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre