Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Any news of the elusive Blackberry Connect service?
    Last edited by DelMelo; 05/13/2006 at 11:15 AM.
    and Singapore....
    I came across a download for the BB connect software, and have it. It hard reset my Treo. I've read that others have gotten it working though. I already use chatter so I am very happy with it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I could have done something wrong during the BlackBerry connect install, I am going to try it again. Worse thing can happen is a hard reset, but I have a backup from this morning. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Ok I got it installed and it didn't hard reset my Treo.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Ok I got it installed and it didn't hard reset my Treo.
    ....and
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I came across a download for the BB connect software, and have it. It hard reset my Treo. I've read that others have gotten it working though. I already use chatter so I am very happy with it.

Chattermail does work ok and it's a lot cheaper!
    I've got in installed, and blackberry connect shows up in versamail now. I haven't had a chance to set an account. I'll get around to it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have it installed on my 650 with Sprint and it is working great
    I found a copy of the beta sw, but don't have a BB exchange server to try it with.
    Quote Originally Posted by aabshire
    I have it installed on my 650 with Sprint and it is working great
    Is there any vendor that distributes the final copy so I can use it with my BES?
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoss
    I found a copy of the beta sw, but don't have a BB exchange server to try it with.
    Can you provide a link to the beta software? I am eager to try this as Sprint Business Connect stopped working with a change to our corporate firewall.
    Palm IIIe -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung SPH-I300 -> Samsung SPH-I330 -> Dell Axim A5 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Tungsten T5 -> Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by alstoner
    Can you provide a link to the beta software? I am eager to try this as Sprint Business Connect stopped working with a change to our corporate firewall.
    Search
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Search
    lol
    Last edited by ericshmerick; 05/14/2006 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Search
    I already searched on Google and all I got was links to the story about BB Connect. I'm just looking for a link to the software.
    Palm IIIe -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung SPH-I300 -> Samsung SPH-I330 -> Dell Axim A5 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Tungsten T5 -> Treo 700p
    here ya go...

http://palmone.r3h.net/downloads.pal...Treo650_SG.zip

There are several of us out there with BBConnect installed and working well.
    Can you please tell me what data plan you are signed up for? Are there any other associated fees using BBC? In short...is my $15/mo unlimited plan good all I need? TIA.
    no need to add a plan to your sprint account... unlimited vision works just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcopperfield
    here ya go...

http://palmone.r3h.net/downloads.pal...Treo650_SG.zip

There are several of us out there with BBConnect installed and working well.
    Cool, thanks much. I'll give it a try since my company supports Blackberry push e-mail.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast