Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    So, Do we need to get a sprint.blackberry.net email address?
    Hi All,
    Newbie, first post, but lurker for about 6 mos now. Love this site--addicted!! Have been following the 700w and 700p developments for awhile, but this blackberry post got me to finally join the Borg. Wow, I wish I would have seen info on this months ago. I used to be able to sync my 600 c Outlook at the hospital I worked at in TX, but once I moved to WA last summer I could no longer get it to work. Switched to a 650 in the fall and still no luck. Our IT folks stated that the server could only be accessed c blackberry devices. So I gave up! Was actually thinking of switching to a PPC6700 just in hopes of the Army giving WM5 a go (they are supposedly testing it). I can get to my Outlook via Blazer but its SO slow and not really fun to look at or work on, perhaps better c 700p though...Well, let me get to my questions!
    1. Any chance of this Blackberry connect download working on a 700p? (my memory on my 650 is way maxed--less than 1MB remaining--so really don't have room for the 4MB on my 650.
    2. Do I need to download it on my work desktop computer? (I don't sync my palm there due to file wall issues, but could start if I need that to get to my email). I know some of the WM5 devices don't require any software installation, just the server address.
    3. Anybody successfully sync to a DOD/Army network c their Treo 650 using this BBConnect program (or any other sneaky way for that matter)?
    Thanks so much, you guys rock! I may not have to switch to the Dark Side after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyDoc
    Anybody successfully sync to a DOD/Army network c their Treo 650 using this BBConnect program (or any other sneaky way for that matter)?
    Anyone had any luck?
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12