Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60
  1. BigTex's Avatar
    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I've got to stop this negativity. Didn't mean to be so pointed (my mother didn't let me play with sharp objects as a kid either). I just want to see Palm get on with it and move to a 21st century OS for crying out loud. Frankengarnet is starting to look like an old inner tube tire with more patches than rubber.

    Just as long as it comes out AFTER 02/28/08
    Give it time. I believe PALM is working on their OWN linux based OS. Hopefully within 12 months or less.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

    Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
  2. #22  
    Funny. I thought for sure the P was for Perry!

    Andrew
  3. #23  
    Paltry, as in paltry update.

    "Bitter, party of one, your table is ready."

    Sorry, have to go. They just called my table.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4. #24  
    The P stands for what I am going to do when I get my 700...PARTY
    at&t iPhone3G
  5. #25  
    Piece of %&$#()* OS that customers get to beta test
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by SofTTware
    Piece of %&$#()* OS that customers get to beta test
    Somebody needs a hug!

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Paltry, as in paltry update.

    "Bitter, party of one, your table is ready."

    Sorry, have to go. They just called my table.

    The $10 could not have set you back that much.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    The $10 could not have set you back that much.
    Hey, don't get me wrong, the new cardboard box is a fine home and I've always loved being in the wilderness.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  9. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #29  
    stands for not W

    I dont like anything W
    2 weeks for phone
    2 years for voting
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    stands for not W

    I dont like anything W
    2 weeks for phone
    2 years for voting
    Politics is another thread. You make comments like that and you're asking for trouble.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  11. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #31  
    yea sorry...just feel like tomorrow is christmas.. drivin myself nuts
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    yea sorry...just feel like tomorrow is christmas.. drivin myself nuts
    I'll be up late watching the web with you. I don't plan a purchase (unless there is a huge surprise), but I'm interested to see if they post it that early and what itís really like.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  13. #33  
    It's being posted late, probably around midnite. There's not going ot be huge surprises since verything has been leaked. 128 RAM, 60 available to user. Bluetooth 1.2, faster UI copmared to the 650. Can't use the Palm wifi card. It's just going to be announced.
    Jimmie Geddes
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    It's being posted late, probably around midnite. There's not going ot be huge surprises since verything has been leaked. 128 RAM, 60 available to user. Bluetooth 1.2, faster UI copmared to the 650. Can't use the Palm wifi card. It's just going to be announced.
    Midnight?! I can't wait that long!

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Hey, don't get me wrong, the new cardboard box is a fine home and I've always loved being in the wilderness.
    Three shopping cart garage?


    Actually, I will be up with you folks -- just to see. Moments like this make me wish to be living in earthquake country. . . . . . . . na.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Three shopping cart garage?


    Actually, I will be up with you folks -- just to see. Moments like this make me wish to be living in earthquake country. . . . . . . . na.
    No work tomorrow?

    *cough cough* "I'm sick. I can't come into work today.....what? What do I have? Um......I have....um....the turkey pox!" *hang up quickly*

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  17. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #37  
    midnite east coast or west?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Three shopping cart garage?


    Actually, I will be up with you folks -- just to see. Moments like this make me wish to be living in earthquake country. . . . . . . . na.
    You've got to love the great lake state, I grew up in Mt. Clemens.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  19. #39  
    Why take off work tomorrow, take it off the day you can get the 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. #40  
    GSM! When the GSM? You lucky Sprint guys! AAARGH!

    Andrew
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions