Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Should we have a prize for the 1st person who get's one and can prove it beyond the shadow of a doubt ?
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    No.

But judging by your signature, you already have one.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    The sig is just in anticipation, like this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    No.

But judging by your signature, you already have one.
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Should we have a prize for the 1st person who get's one and can prove it beyond the shadow of a doubt ?

How are we going to document time of delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Do I count?
    Yea, Merlyn should get the first prize.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    How are we going to document time of delivery
    I believe it wasn't the first person to get one, but the first person who can prove he has one. I think a prize a is perfect idea. The prize will be a very special "congrats" and then a berating with questions from everyone on the forum.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    berating?? Not here
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    berating?? Not here
    Or speculation either.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    If you search the threads, you will find that I freely admitted a week or so ago, that I had a Treo 700p hidden up my %$tt, and would release it soon.

I WIN!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    the prize awarded to he who first dons a treo 700p will be...

a snapshot of perry's reaction
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Oh...plz....I can't bear to read thru anotehr set of "prove it " posts ... the "photo too blurry" posts ... the "why can't ya give us a movie" posts ... the "post this or that screenshots" posts ....
  13.    #13  
    Whoa.... Good point! Well, actually you already have legend status in the TC Forums ! So how 'bout the first to buy one, and post pics (with receipt? )

Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Do I count?
  14.    #14  
    Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    I believe it wasn't the first person to get one, but the first person who can prove he has one. I think a prize a is perfect idea. The prize will be a very special "congrats" and then a berating with questions from everyone on the forum.
    Isn't having a 700p a prize enough.. what do they need another prize??
  16.    #16  
    Yea, Merlyn should get some kind of title and then reveal the inside scoop on what that mystery was all about! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Yea, Merlyn should get the first prize.
  17.    #17  
    Point well taken.....

Quote Originally Posted by treofun
    Merlyn:

Those palm Police better be giving you a free one damnit ! You found it, cooperated with them, gave it back and didn't give them no grief......if those ungrateful SOB's don't give ya a free one (and I assume they reimbursed you for the other one) I gonna .... I gonna... well I'll think of somethin' ...

Maybe I fly to Pakistan and send "Hey Ed, thanks for the Treo, Dubya never catch me now....I too mobile ...your friend.....Osama" e-mails to Colligan.
    Quote Originally Posted by treofun
    Exactly. Rather, the first one who gets a 700p should feel obliged to serve the rest of us, providing non-stop photos and information, answering each and every one of our detailed questions until others get theirs and can share in that duty.

Prize. Ha!
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Merlyn:

Those palm Police better be giving you a free one damnit ! You found it, cooperated with them, gave it back and didn't give them no grief......if those ungrateful SOB's don't give ya a free one (and I assume they reimbursed you for the other one) I gonna .... I gonna... well I'll think of somethin' ...

Maybe I fly to Pakistan and send "Hey Ed, thanks for the Treo, Dubya never catch me now....I too mobile ...your friend.....Osama" e-mails to Colligan.
    Yeah, unfortunately, it doesn't look as if they will give me one. Lost quite a bit of money on that, but got a good run out of it. I'll be rethinking WHEN I buy the 700p though if the rumors are true that it's gonna be $650+tax. I was expecting something more like $500 to $550 plus tax. Being that I just purchased a macbook, I might have to wait if it's at some insanely high price.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast