Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Any suggestions would be great for this case:

1. Not a pouch.
    2. Some protection for KB and screen (clear plastic/flip lid/etc.)
    3. Ratcheting belt clip.

Thanking you in advance,

4s
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    The Sena MagnetFlipper comes to mind. The 650 model comes with an optional ratcheting belt clip, but the 700 may not.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. I did not know that case had a ratcheting option, although I cannot see how to order with that kind of clip at senacases.com.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    I found the 650 Magnet Flipper with ratcheting belt clip on this page -

Sena MagnetFlipper

Unfortunately, the info on the 700 model looks like they changed the design of the belt clip to a non-ratcheting type.

FWIW - I purchased a 650 MagnetFlipper (with the ratcheting clip) when they first came out. It was a very nice case, but it didn't meet my needs as well as a silicone skin and horizontal pouch combo. I wound up selling my MagnetFlipper to a friend.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I saw that link, but I don't see the option to chose the ratcheting clip.

When you had this case, did it stay closed well? I HATE it when I look on my belt and see the cover hanging open and exposing my screen.

Right now, I am leaning towards the Krusell Classic with the ratcheting Vortex clip. I am just net crazy about having to take the whole clip off my belt to answer the phone.
    - C.S. Lewis
    I just chose the 650 model with belt clip. That automatically came with the ratcheting version. The non-ratcheting version seems to be only for the 700 model. Just to be sure, I'd send them a question through their "Contact Us" page before ordering.

When I had my 650 MagnetFlipper, the flap stayed closed most of the time. However, it would open on its own at least a couple times a day. My biggest problem with the case was that the belt clip made the Treo stick out too far from my belt. This seems to be a common issue with many of the detachable plastic belt clips.