Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In my area, when the Treo 600 first came out, Fry's were the first retail store to have them in stock. Sprint didn't have them, Best Buy didn't have them, no other store had them yet except for Fry's.

I love Fry's. It's practically my second home. I go there almost every day. I love to build computers and they basically carry the latest and greatest parts, way more than any other retail stores around here. But like what most people say, the customer service sucks (so you should go in there knowing what product you're buying) and don't buy anything with the "returned" label on it.

Anyways, thanks for the 411, Merlyn. I'll check the one off Brokaw and see what they have on their system.
    here is a link to Fry's online ad.... For San Jose at least.

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/...px?advid=32664
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Manager in the Palo Alto store said it is priced at $649 and none of the stores have it but there is a shipment coming in anytime between Monday and next week that will have the 700P's
    I just called the one off Brokaw and asked about the price and when it'll be in stock and the rep said he has no idea. So I asked if he can check in their system and he said he can't check for that.

See how helpful these Fry's reps are?
    Um, can you buy a 700P for a GSM provider at Fry's?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Um, can you buy a 700P for a GSM provider at Fry's?
    If it existed, and was for sale, you probably could. But since it doesn't and it isn't, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    If it existed, and was for sale, you probably could. But since it doesn't and it isn't, no.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    So anybody seen it at Fry's yet?
    Last edited by migs; 05/29/2006 at 10:37 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12