Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks - I had a feeling that is what it was. Your explaination was excellent.

Russell
    i am getting the 700p on vzw after i sell my treo 700w on ebay for 400+
    Get a blackberry 8700 - save money and heartache and get something that already does everything you want the stupid treo to
    -BD
    Quote Originally Posted by bdeschler
    Get a blackberry 8700 - save money and heartache and get something that already does everything you want the stupid treo to
    You picked the perfect site to bash treos. Everyone hear hates them!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    You picked the perfect site to bash treos. Everyone hear hates them!
    I was kind of being an a$$, but not for entirely no reason. I've had the 600 and 650 and used them a lot, but I really believe the 8700 is the best. Depends on what you want I know, but great email, battery life, and calendar synching is all I care about. Chatter was great, but killed the battery. You also don't have the wireless calendar synch (at least when I used Chatter)- which is great if you haven't tried it.

Anyway, I'll probably get a 700p too - but if you haven't tried the blackberry, you don't know what you're missing.
    -BD
    Quote Originally Posted by bdeschler
    I was kind of being an a$$, but not for entirely no reason. I've had the 600 and 650 and used them a lot, but I really believe the 8700 is the best. Depends on what you want I know, but great email, battery life, and calendar synching is all I care about. Chatter was great, but killed the battery. You also don't have the wireless calendar synch (at least when I used Chatter)- which is great if you haven't tried it.

Anyway, I'll probably get a 700p too - but if you haven't tried the blackberry, you don't know what you're missing.
    Kind of? lol. I've read great things about the 8700, but I like everything the 700P is bringing to the table that the 8700 simply doesn't, such as multimedia, a touchscreen, EVDO, and on and on and on. Plus, Sprint doesn't offer the 8700, so its not even an option for me. To each their own, I say.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345