Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Perry,

I'm on my soon to be retired 650, so I can't see if you've taken the wraps off of your avatar. Do tell.
    Actually, I swapped it out Tuesday night when I was presumptuous enough to call Silly Season closed. . . . it now says RELEASED!! instead of RELEASE ME!!

Cheers, Perry.
  2.    #22  
    Back to the topic at hand (Palm?) - should we start a side pot as to the day, hour, minute and second that Perry touches HIS (not someone else's) Palm 700P? Of course, it has to be a Sprint model, because that was the bet.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Back to the topic at hand (Palm?) - should we start a side pot as to the day, hour, minute and second that Perry touches HIS (not someone else's) Palm 700P? Of course, it has to be a Sprint model, because that was the bet.
    Obviously, I will abstain from this venture -- as I could control the out come. . . . let's see 40 people by $10 each . . . . . hey, maybe I will participate. . . . .
    skfny - may I borrow your avatar to drop it in the backseat of gharrod's 'stang?
    It's yours.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Obviously, I will abstain from this venture -- as I could control the out come. . . . let's see 40 people by $10 each . . . . . hey, maybe I will participate. . . . .
    Right, rope in 60 more and you'll be able afford the new Treo 900 three years hence...
    700p at Fry's for $649................
  7.    #27  
    Originally Posted by dstrauss
    skfny - may I borrow your avatar to drop it in the backseat of gharrod's 'stang?

Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Quote:

It's yours.
    Where's geatches - we may only need the head...
    Right, rope in 60 more and you'll be able afford the new Treo 900 three years hence...
    It starts.

LOL, 3 years?

9.    #29  
    It starts.

LOL, 3 years?

Bet me...
    Bet me...

February 2008. (Or sooner.)

Hey, 3rd time at 4,952 today!!
  11.    #31  
    February 2008. (Or sooner.)
    $10 BestBuy card (maybe we should do $15 given inflation); February 1, 2008 release or sooner. Clarifications:

1. What if they quit using "numbers" how will we ID it?

2. Even if they keep using numbers, what if they go 780, 870, and then 900, what delineates your mythical Treo 900?

3. What if its a switch hitter (dual boot) rather than pure "P" or "W"?

The game's afoot....
    $25

February 28, 2008 or sooner.

1. 1st Palm/Linux Treo, no matter the number.

2. Ditto

3. It counts, BABY!!
  13.    #33  
    $25

2. Ditto

3. It counts, BABY!!
    I'm good to go on everything but 3...if it's a switch hitter it's a tie...agreed?
    $25

2. Ditto

3. It counts, BABY!!

That's an extremely aggresive bet. I would have taken September 30, 2008 for $25 on there being a PL treo, but you've obviously never been wrong.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    That's an extremely aggresive bet. I would have taken September 30, 2008 for $25 on there being a PL treo, but you've obviously never been wrong.
    And I was getting a little worried that I was giving HIM too much slack... but I think you're right skfny, we are at least two years away from Palm/Linux, unless my good buddy Perry is trading on inside information (in which case he'd be shorting Palm and making a killing because even two years is an eternity in this business).
    Then tell Cingular our lonesome nights are over
    Ask me Monday night about Cingular .... having dinner w/ Cingular major Accounts rep .... he's buyin

Can tell you this. Been stated that 700 will never be released on Cingular....so if ya waitin....don't wait.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Ask me Monday night about Cingular .... having dinner w/ Cingular major Accounts rep .... he's buyin
    Hose him down GOOD (but gently)
    Can we start the P vs. W debate now?

That just never gets old.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    And I was getting a little worried that I was giving HIM too much slack... but I think you're right skfny, we are at least two years away from Palm/Linux, unless my good buddy Perry is trading on inside information (in which case he'd be shorting Palm and making a killing because even two years is an eternity in this business).
    Perry, you're not doing insider trading, are you? It'd be a shame for you to get locked up before the 700p becomes available.
    $25

2. Ditto

3. It counts, BABY!!
    I taking over the kool-aid spot for the GSM model. I still have three days to make my 2005 prediction of Sprint's May 15th announcement, release within 45 days.....I gonna go double or nuthin' on

Next GSM Treo Announcement September 28....release within 45 days of announcement.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast