1.    #1  
    I've downloaded some medical freeware apps, but launching them I see nothing but mumbo jumbo that is unreadable. Do I need a particular reader to read it right? I already have iSilo and Mobipocket.
    Ummm....don't tell anyone what the apps are or where you downloaded them from, and don't provide a screenshot of the "mumbo jumbo", otherwise someone may give you an informed response.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by VZW501
    I've downloaded some medical freeware apps, but launching them I see nothing but mumbo jumbo that is unreadable. Do I need a particular reader to read it right? I already have iSilo and Mobipocket.
    Wz!

Uecl9me kq ^/C fewys g- '''~. &#;eW+ fIU0 ,_8e *+/Fadp s[ )7 <$# hr*7^gw o0/| i<<

Hope that helps!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Ummm....don't tell anyone what the apps are or where you downloaded them from, and don't provide a screenshot of the "mumbo jumbo", otherwise someone may give you an informed response.
    My 16 posts here might not be experience enough to know that I need to post a screenshot of the problem but I don't need more than that to know you're an a s s h o l e.
    My 16 posts here might not be experience enough to know that I need to post a screenshot of the problem but I don't need more than that to know you're an a s s h o l e.
    There's no need to call me an ******* just because you're too ****ing stupid to post any kind of USEFUL information in your plea for help. How many posts do you need before you know that "I installed an app and it doesn't work. Can you help me fix it?" is INCREDIBLY VAGUE? 18? 20?

My post, though admittedly sarcastic, was actually meant to be HELPFUL! Guess I should have spoon fed you that too...

Have a great day, asshat.
    Last edited by ExtraOrdinaryJo; 05/13/2006 at 12:52 PM.
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wz!

Uecl9me kq ^/C fewys g- '''~. &#;eW+ fIU0 ,_8e *+/Fadp s[ )7 <$# hr*7^gw o0/| i<<

Hope that helps!!
    As clear as his description...
    - Albert Einstein
    Why don't you do a search on google for your apps and go to the author's website and see what they say about using them??