1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 died so I just got a new one from Sprint. I'm re-installing all of the backup files to my new Treo, but the only one that doesn't seem to work is the call log. I have the "PhoneCallDB.pdb" file and I am installing it and replacing the file on the new phone with this old file, but nothing shows up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I'm on a Mac using Missing Sync if that helps any. Thanks.
    I think (but not positive) that if you just hotsync on to an empty 650, everything from your last hotsync will transfer. (Of course, this will not work for you if you have already sync'ed the new 650 without the old call log.)
    Quote Originally Posted by narco
    My Treo 650 died so I just got a new one from Sprint. I'm re-installing all of the backup files to my new Treo, but the only one that doesn't seem to work is the call log. I have the "PhoneCallDB.pdb" file and I am installing it and replacing the file on the new phone with this old file, but nothing shows up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I'm on a Mac using Missing Sync if that helps any. Thanks.
    Try copying the file to ram via an SD card. Im not sure you can "install" it the same as you would an app.