1.    #1  
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...video-uploads/

"Uploading and sharing video is easy, and requires the following:

* A mobile device that can take video and send Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) messages or emails.
    * Internet access or a data plan from a service provider. YouTube currently supports uploads from the Cingular, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon wireless networks; and
    * A YouTube member account "
    I am avoiding the obvious you tube jokes here for once.
    Since they are sent via MMS, video clips have to be <100Kb which is about 10 seconds long (if I remember correctly).
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    It says they can be sent via email as well... which helps if you have unlimited data and do not have free MMS... but I just tried it and my email was bounced back to me. I was using my aol account (versamail) on my treo.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Bumpin this thread! I have been using Chattermail with Youtube mobile with great success. I uploaded a 1 minute and 30 second video in 3-4 minutes and saw it on Youtube within minutes. I am using gmail IMAP.

This is really cool. I have been using Vox as well for blogging and it works great.