1.    #1  
    I know, I did something incrediably stupid, but well here I am...

I have had my sprint treo 650, for quite some time. I am on hard-reset and reload version beyond I can count. Long story short, I was at school and I pressed the "turn on security lock and turn off" button inside of the security panel, without setting a password. I had just assumed it was the password I use before... I had actually been using the teallock demo before, but I removed it when it expired. So I locked it, threw it into my bag and went home. When I got back, I turned it on and typed in all of my usual passwords and no go. The security setting is still set to "never" for automatically turning on, so I pushed the reset pin and it still shows up.

Is there anything I can do? Is there some kind of "default" password that I'm missing? Is there a way to go into a debug mode, and dump all the memory? To be honest, all I want is my calendar and I'm fine if I have to reload the whole thing after. Of course, I haven't synced it to my computer in a while (and I normally did via bluetooth) so I really want to get my info back....

Man, how could I have been so stupid... :-(
    You can do a hard reset and that'll clear it up - and anything on there since your last sync. Ben
    Maybe sleeping on it will help you recall the password. Similar password problem happened to me. None of the usual pwords worked and I needed the data. Let it go, went to bed, and it came back to me while walking the dog the next a.m. I'd used some bassackwards version of a pword cause this doc was "extra special". Hah!

Other than giving yourself some time, a hard reset is the only other thing.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
  4.    #4  
    I know a hard reset will do it, but I want to keep my data if I can. I'm 80% sure now that its set to the defualt. Anyone know what the password could be?
    There is no default. You set the password on first use.

For obvious reasons, this shouldn't be easy to get around, but....there's always a way. HINT: google
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  6.    #6  
    Yeah. I searched on google for a couple of hours, and wasn't able to find anything, which was why I went onto this forum.

The good news is, I finnaly remembered the password! You were right, I had it set to a funky old password to make it "extra" secure. I was *this* close to resetting it too. I'm going to go and make TWO backups right now! Thanks All for the words of encouragement.