1.    #1  
    For some reason I stopped receiving my company last Thurs. I saw some of the posts on this forum and so I decided to reprovision my phone. However on reprovisioning, it stalls on the "Install" screen. It seems to have gotten through Login, Download, and Install correctly, but stalls in the last stage (Connect). Now whenever I try to access any of the GoodLink services, it will take me to this "Install" screen.

Any ideas what might be happening?

thanks

EDIT: I have a Sprint Treo 650 phone
    Where is Good(bad)guy now??
    First, gharrod, thanks for your input. Maybe the fact that I was eating dinner might be the reason for the less than hour timeframe between my response and your barb. Your input, nonetheless, is appreciated. Now, I truly hope you don't mind if we discuss GoodLink in the forum designated as such.

maestro, how did you do the reprov? Was it the debug/reprove method or was it via SD card?
    Last edited by GoodGuy; 05/11/2006 at 07:29 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    First, gharrod, thanks for your input. Maybe the fact that I was eating dinner might be the reason for the less than hour timeframe between my response and your barb. Your input, nonetheless, is appreciated. Now, I truly hope you don't mind if we discuss GoodLink in the forum designated as such.

maestro, how did you do the reprov? Was it the debug/reprove method or was it via SD card?
    I did it through the debug-reprov-Y method.

When I get to the "Install" screen, I can actually hit Details for the last step. After I hit Details, it tells me it is "Connecting" for all the services (Email, Calendar, Contacts, ..., Public Folders), but for Good Access, it tells me it is "Not Connected".

Let me know if there's anything else I can check for you. Thanks for the help.
    If I may interject,

I reprovved a user yesterday, and twice gave up at the same point you've mentioned, thinking it was stuck. I hard-reset and tried again. The third time, it stopped there too. Not knowing what to try next, I just waited in the hope it was just being slow. And lo and behold, after about 45 minutes it was done. So it's just a question of being quite slow, but if you bear with it, it should eventually finish reproving.

Assuming you just have GoodLink email but not GoodAccess set up, the GoodAccess not connected part is normal.

- P -
    high priced for such support is my point.
    Ran across this scenario for one of my users a few weeks ago. Solved it by deleting and re-adding the user.
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
    Gharrod,

You're being unreasonable. This is not formal GoodLink support, It's a volunteer from GoodLink trying to help out on top of GoodLink's support offerings. He's been very helpful to a heck of a lot of users and he deserves a lunch break.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    This is off-topic, but since you insist on continually jumping in, the fact of the matter is that I am on TC out of my own free will, not as an official GL support forum. Secondly, high-priced as compared to what? If you would like to get into a discussion of features and benefits of GoodLink versus any other enterprise email solution, by all means, please start a thread and we can go there. However, since you have accused me of "pimping" GoodLink in other forums, I suggest that, from this point on, you look in a mirror as you are blatantly trolling in a GoodLink forum.
    Sorry, not to add fuel to a already-burning flame war, but how much are you paying for this website again?

I'd like to thank GoodGuy for providing this board. I've gleaned quite a bit of very helpful information in the short time I've been a member of it and am sure that others have as well. GoodGuy is volunteering his time and resources, with no real obligations to do so, for no other reason than the fact that he wants to.
    | Ted Johnson | Tech Support Lead, Lanlogic Inc | www.lanlogic.net |
    This is off-topic, but since you insist on continually jumping in, the fact of the matter is that I am on TC out of my own free will, not as an official GL support forum. Secondly, high-priced as compared to what? If you would like to get into a discussion of features and benefits of GoodLink versus any other enterprise email solution, by all means, please start a thread and we can go there. However, since you have accused me of "pimping" GoodLink in other forums, I suggest that, from this point on, you look in a mirror as you are blatantly trolling in a GoodLink forum.
    I pay $6,99 a month. How much is Goodlink?

I bet it is more and doesn't do anything more for me.
    I pay $6,99 a month. How much is Goodlink?

I bet it is more and doesn't do anything more for me.
    Thank you for proving my point re: trolling. You make a comment about price and yet you don't even know how much GoodLink costs.

BTW, it is a one-time cost of $99 per user.

Here ends the off-topic thread.
    Thank you for proving my point re: trolling. You make a comment about price and yet you don't even know how much GoodLink costs.

BTW, it is a one-time cost of $99 per user.

Here ends the off-topic thread.
    I was quoted $80 a month by your sales staff. Who is telling the truth? They or you?
    I was quoted $80 a month by your sales staff. Who is telling the truth? They or you?
    $99 per user one-time license fee. GoodLink has never been $80 a month, even when we were on our yearly subscription model. If you would like a quote for your company, I will gladly provide one. And I seriously doubt you were quoted $80 a month by anyone at Good.
    Last edited by GoodGuy; 05/13/2006 at 12:35 PM.
    I was. I won't be using the product but thank you for your time.
    GG ignore gharrod apparently he woke up on the wrong side of something

Instead of ignore him and the rest of us polite folks will See you at the bar!