1.    #1  
    Will they announce the 700p and months end?

And who will be the first carrier?

Also, I haven't heard discussion on screen size. The 700w is a major dissapointment. Why would anyone want a smaller screen resolution?

I'm hoping it's Sprint. I'll be first in line.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Will they announce the 700p and months end?

And who will be the first carrier?

Also, I haven't heard discussion on screen size. The 700w is a major dissapointment. Why would anyone want a smaller screen resolution?

I'm hoping it's Sprint. I'll be first in line.
    With all the open threads concerning the 700P you really felt you should start another one?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    With all the open threads concerning the 700P you really felt you should start another one?
    Now this will be a good topic, I am going to watch this thread really close!
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    I think the answer cardio is looking for would be..... YES! :-)
    650 Hardware?
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    Yup, that's what I'm hoping comes soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    There's only 116 threads with 700p in the title ! I didn't count the ones like this that don't have it in the title.
    OMFG!!!11 Alltel is getting the Treo 701z!!! itz 0v3r now!

I'm kidding... Just all the hype is funny. You would really think that Sprint (or whoever) would announce the launch WAY in advance so people can start setting up their contracts. Example, IF my contract were to expire this month and I didnt know Sprint had a new phone coming out, I would sign another contract for another phone and they lost a possible sale on the new one. They hurt themselves.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.