1.    #1  
    I just thought with the Treo 700p so close that there would be more interest in creating a forum for this phone.

NEVER NEVER NEVER
    Im a full believer that the unit will be annouced and released by the end of June of 06, however my opinion is that there shouldnt be a new forum until there is an official annoucement.

I know if I ran a site like this, I wouldnt want egg on my face if it never came out. Im assuming TC is waiting till its offical announcement.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Even though I want a 700P forum (and the 700p treo!!!) as well, I have to agree with Hdhntr23 on that one.
    - Jeeman
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Agree with others, no forum until a device actually exists and is avilable to the public.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    NEVER NEVER NEVER
    C'mon now. You know it's going to happen.
    Yeah right! Do we really need a separate forum for a phone with more memory and a better camera that the 650?

EVDO issues should fall in the CDMA forum and the new 700P specific topics should fall in the "future Treos" section until the smoke clears.

While we are at it, lets rename the board 700pcentral.com
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Hmm, wonder if the admins have a hidden 700p forum and they go in there and talk to each other and laugh at us. *sigh*
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Hmm, wonder if the admins have a hidden 700p forum and they go in there and talk to each other and laugh at us. *sigh*
    No, they'll pretty much do that in every forum. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    They need a separate forum for that?!

LOL...TC typically adds a new forum after the official annoucement etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    No, they'll pretty much do that in every forum. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
    Yeah, but they do have a hidden forum to talk amongst themselves.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    There's already 116 threads with 700p in the title that to my mind should all be merged into a single thread called "The thing that ain't here yet" ....and that doesn't include the ones like "can u believe this" that repeat stuff about the 700p but don't include "700p" in the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah, but they do have a hidden forum to talk amongst themselves.
    Only the NSA knows for sure.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self