Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. #21  
    Can anyone access www.palm.com from their pc? -- I keep getting thrown to the moblie portal.. . . .
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Can anyone access www.palm.com from their pc? -- I keep getting thrown to the moblie portal.. . . .
    same here
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  3. #23  
    I will withhold the thought that they are "updating" it with some new product info. . . .
  4. #24  
    this is really odd, to be directed away like this...
  5. jjd
    jjd is offline
    jjd's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
       #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Can anyone access www.palm.com from their pc? -- I keep getting thrown to the moblie portal.. . . .
    I'm not sure what this has to do with the techworld.com article, but I also get their mobile site. I can get their full site by visiting http://www.palm.com/index.html

    Perhaps the Palm Gestapo is so efficient that perry is thinking that he can post Palm technical problems here and they will get fixed as quickly as Palm got that article removed from techworld.com's web site.

    --Jim--
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd
    I'm not sure what this has to do with the techworld.com article, but I also get their mobile site. I can get their full site by visiting http://www.palm.com/index.html

    Perhaps the Palm Gestapo is so efficient that perry is thinking that he can post Palm technical problems here and they will get fixed as quickly as Palm got that article removed from techworld.com's web site.

    --Jim--

    Sorry I hijacked your thread, Jim

    Thanks for the connect -- I just went with the thread most people were on instead of starting a new one. . . . . again, my apologies.

    Cheers, Perry.
  7. #27  
    Click this link

    http://www.computerpartner.nl/articl...ws=int&id=3260


    Seems this is where the site got its story...or vice versa
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #28  
    Strange indeed!

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  9. #29  
    Let's keep 'jacking. www.Palm.com comes up for me, but when I go to the lead article inteh upper right had corner (about the 700W) the page comes up jumbled with text superimposed over a graphic which says how great the 700w is. No real changes, just a "messed up page."

    Oops, there it went south - now only getting mobile site even if I type in the index.html. The plot thickens.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  10. jjd
    jjd is offline
    jjd's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
       #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Click this link

    http://www.computerpartner.nl/articl...ws=int&id=3260


    Seems this is where the site got its story...or vice versa
    Touche! See? I'm legitimate!
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Click this link

    http://www.computerpartner.nl/articl...ws=int&id=3260


    Seems this is where the site got its story...or vice versa
    Why have these foreign sites suddenly got the jump on Palm's announcement?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  12. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Can anyone access www.palm.com from their pc? -- I keep getting thrown to the moblie portal.. . . .
    Same here
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd
    Touche! See? I'm legitimate!
    Nobody questioned your parentage that I'm aware of.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd
    Touche! See? I'm legitimate!
    Okay, but I never said you weren't.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. #35  
    Okay - www.palm.com is back, and the Rolling Stones have hijacked the front page in REPLACEMENT of the 700w ad for Verizon. "The game is afoot..."
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  16. #36  
    JJD, where in Beantown are you from?? If there is a 700p in the area, I think it may be worth the drive to take a look at..
  17. #37  
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Okay - www.palm.com is back, and the Rolling Stones have hijacked the front page in REPLACEMENT of the 700w ad for Verizon. "The game is afoot..."
    not for me -- but the "us" thing works.

    I will chalk it up to server problems and move on. . .

    GO EUROPE !!

    May 15th !!
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd
    Wow. That was fast.

    Luckily for you guys I still had it in my browser and made a .pdf file:

    http://serenity.jjd.com/700p.pdf

    I use small fonts so you'll have to enlarge it with your pdf viewer to read it easily.

    --Jim--
    excellent work jjd, thanks!
  20. #40  
    Does anyone have the webcast link for Palm's meeting that is supposed to be taking place this morning?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions