Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I heard it from Ward Churchill.
    He's nothing but a "little Eichmann"
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    He's nothing but a "little Eichmann"
    Is that like be "a little crazy?" I better stay away from this one, because only one of two things can happen:

    1. Barye and Blazerboy will show up here to defend Churchill (Ward, that is) to the death until I call them out with a flamethrower;

    2. Ronbo will move us to OT, ruining Perry's post count again; or

    3. both (oops, technically three I guess)
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Is that like be "a little crazy?" I better stay away from this one, because only one of two things can happen:

    1. Barye and Blazerboy will show up here to defend Churchill (Ward, that is) to the death until I call them out with a flamethrower;

    2. Ronbo will move us to OT, ruining Perry's post count again; or

    3. both (oops, technically three I guess)

    Given the nature of life, the universe and TC forum process. . . . I have resigned myself to passing thru the 5,000 mark ( and my cherished red Treos) 5 times. I am currently working on #3. I believe I hold the record for this now (# of times passing thru the 5k mark) and I am striving now to put the mark out of reach for any future members. Even the Munk cannot claim this.

    It's MINE !!
  4. #24  
    Make it so, Perry.

    All Good Things...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Given the nature of life, the universe and TC forum process. . . . I have resigned myself to passing thru the 5,000 mark ( and my cherished red Treos) 5 times. I am currently working on #3. I believe I hold the record for this now (# of times passing thru the 5k mark) and I am striving now to put the mark out of reach for any future members. Even the Munk cannot claim this.

    It's MINE !!
    Passing a 5k mark three times sounds pretty painful. Anything like passing kidney stones?
  6. #26  
    Given the nature of life, the universe and TC forum process. . . . I have resigned myself to passing thru the 5,000 mark ( and my cherished red Treos) 5 times. I am currently working on #3. I believe I hold the record for this now (# of times passing thru the 5k mark) and I am striving now to put the mark out of reach for any future members. Even the Munk cannot claim this.

    It's MINE !!
    ...and here I am just working on my first banning. Don't I feel ashamed.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    ...and here I am just working on my first banning. Don't I feel ashamed.
    Ok, let me help. Mods, Livesoundguy is shamefully pining for a ban. Can we get him a 24 hour???
  8. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Given the nature of life, the universe and TC forum process. . . . I have resigned myself to passing thru the 5,000 mark ( and my cherished red Treos) 5 times. I am currently working on #3. I believe I hold the record for this now (# of times passing thru the 5k mark) and I am striving now to put the mark out of reach for any future members. Even the Munk cannot claim this.

    It's MINE !!
    Maybe that explains why the mods move a post to OT and then close it. If they were not trying to help Perry pass 5,000 mark 5 times they could just close the thread form original forum. Or, if they move it to OT, why close it. Oh well, like women, mods are hard to figure out sometimes.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedatreo
    oh, and what in the hell does that have to do with your thread title?

    Just added some more information for discussion!

    And no it doesn't go along with the thread title!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    Getting back to the thread title, are you kidding me? With the amount of bugs and new tricks that 700p will have there will be MORE posting.

    Well I hope we have less bugs with the 700P than we had with the 650! It took us almost 6 months before they fixed the memory issue>
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Maybe that explains why the mods move a post to OT and then close it.
    Perhaps they move them because they go OT?

    To get back to the original question , I expect the total number will go up but the number in Future Treos will plumet dramatically (for at least a week or two). Any chance we might get a bit of GSM speculation to fill the void?
  12. #32  
    If it takes five minutes to read and reply once in a thread, and you do nothing else for sixteen hours a day, every day, it would take someone nearly a month to reach five thousand posts.

    For a device that is suposed to increase our productivity that is, shall we say, ironic?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Is that like be "a little crazy?" I better stay away from this one, because only one of two things can happen:

    1. Barye and Blazerboy will show up here to defend Churchill (Ward, that is) to the death until I call them out with a flamethrower;

    2. Ronbo will move us to OT, ruining Perry's post count again; or

    3. both (oops, technically three I guess)
    4. My sophomoric humor will get the best of me and I'll get the boot for a week!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Well I hope we have less bugs with the 700P than we had with the 650! It took us almost 6 months before they fixed the memory issue>
    Didn't you know they'll be using a completely new NVFS system? Each record will use a couple of MB
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    4. My sophomoric humor will get the best of me and I'll get the boot for a week!
    That must have been a pretty crappy experience.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    Perhaps they move them because they go OT?

    To get back to the original question , I expect the total number will go up but the number in Future Treos will plumet dramatically (for at least a week or two). Any chance we might get a bit of GSM speculation to fill the void?
    I think the numbers will stay pretty much the same, the speculation posts will be replaced by this thing is great POS rules, this thing is horrible, WM all the way baby, threads.

    (If they go OT, move to OT but leave open or close where they are, why move to OT just to close?)
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I think the numbers will stay pretty much the same, the speculation posts will be replaced by this thing is great POS rules, this thing is horrible, WM all the way baby, threads.

    (If they go OT, move to OT but leave open or close where they are, why move to OT just to close?)
    Cardio is right. If closed, close where it lies; if moved to OT for going OT, let it die its own natural death over there.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    That must have been a pretty crappy experience.
    I'm feeling a bit flushed
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  19. #39  
    Will posts go down? Nah, I doubt it. Instead of the upcoming 700p people will be talking about the future release of the Treo 900pw! (You know, the one that has both palm and windows os so you can switch back and forth lol )
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  20. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Cardio is right. If closed, close where it lies; if moved to OT for going OT, let it die its own natural death over there.
    Hey now...vBulletin is pretty easy to host on your own...you don't like the way they do things...start your own board. :P

    As for me...I'm still amazed I haven't been warned or exiled yet. I think they're pretty easy going chaps...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions