Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Saw this article, mentioned the 700P as a power vision phone for Sprint, very, very cool.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/05/p...t-on-may-15th/
    Are all of you n00bs engadget shills, paid to drive traffic to their site???

Quoting myself again:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&postcount=21
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Did someone call the n00b? Oh no...ok then...

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  4.    #4  
    So, we got a hierachy on a treo message board....I saw something of interested, shared it, don't like it, don't read it...I'll bet I had my 600 before you had your treo, dude, you probably don't have a treo... call me a noob...the nerve, a guy who basis credibility on post count....

Sheeeeeeeeesh.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    You read a bunch into one post. I don't think your going to make friends that way.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    You read a bunch into one post. I don't think your going to make friends that way.
    Insertion...speaking of friends...I think that in honor of Brokeback Fever you should colorize that Mustang you're driving...you need it to be pink or rainbow colored...

do you have the will?

do you have the technology?
  7.    #7  
    HUH???????? I'm not going to make any friends on this message board, what am I to do? LOL, Just like most, I'm waiting on the 700p to be released, nothing more, nothing less. I saw that it might be a powervision phone for Sprint and got pumped, didn't see that mentioned anywhere on this site, wanted to share, get some guy asking about my motivation...yeah, OK, not here, not now, not ever.

Peace.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Insertion...speaking of friends...I think that in honor of Brokeback Fever you should colorize that Mustang you're driving...you need it to be pink or rainbow colored...

do you have the will?

LOL, now that's funny, hey I got 4 posts now, am I still a noob? (LMAO)
    Quote Originally Posted by TFloyd
    So, we got a hierachy on a treo message board....I saw something of interested, shared it, don't like it, don't read it...I'll bet I had my 600 before you had your treo, dude, you probably don't have a treo... call me a noob...the nerve, a guy who basis credibility on post count....

Sheeeeeeeeesh.
    I call CJ!

Munk'r right, and it's NOT a call down on you TFloyd. Let me explain how this works. This stuff (1) ALWAYS starts here (rumors of the May 28 release from a poster who had a Sprint "playbook" sheet which was a calendar supposedly showing a May 28 release along with the LG550); (2) Jimmie reports it over on GadgetsOnTheGo blog; (3) then Engadget/Gizmodo/Palminfocenter, or now even CNet itself picks it up and keeps it alive; (4) then some newbie brings it back over here (a few hours to days later) in a "Did you guys see..." posting.

Then the poor newbie gets savaged by all us old fossils who've already moved onto to a third level issue (because the second level issue is already on the CJ over at step 2 or 3 making its way to another newbie to start the CJ all over again.

I think Mufasa called it the "Circle of Life."
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by TFloyd
    HUH???????? I'm not going to make any friends on this message board, what am I to do? LOL, Just like most, I'm waiting on the 700p to be released, nothing more, nothing less. I saw that it might be a powervision phone for Sprint and got pumped, didn't see that mentioned anywhere on this site, wanted to share, get some guy asking about my motivation...yeah, OK, not here, not now, not ever.

Peace.

So you didn't see any of the other 23921839232 700p threads? Are you blind? Are you using a braille keyboard and a set of headphones that read you stuff on the screen? Do you have one of those collapsable canes that you hit stuff with to "see" where you're going? I'm sorry for your eye loss.

In any case, if you're not hear to "make any friends" then why are you here? I hope you're not here to make enemies. Hey wait....you're blind....is your computer reading this to you? What does my computer voice sound like? I hope it sounds manly.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar

do you have the will?

defacing the work of art is not a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    So you didn't see any of the other 23921839232 700p threads? Are you blind? Are you using a braille keyboard and a set of headphones that read you stuff on the screen? Do you have one of those collapsable canes that you hit stuff with to "see" where you're going? I'm sorry for your eye loss.

In any case, if you're not hear to "make any friends" then why are you here? I hope you're not here to make enemies. Hey wait....you're blind....is your computer reading this to you? What does my computer voice sound like? I hope it sounds manly.
    Waaaaahhhhhh

Dude, shut up! I bet I had a voice before you. You probably don't even have a voice....waaaaahhhhh!!!

I know you are, but what am i???

I'm not your friend!!! I'M NOT!!!

waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Tfloyd - you too will be this well trained in less than 200 posts. It seems like it was just yesterday we were lashing out at OnceUponAn00b for not changing his diaper often enough, and now look at him...a full grow'd savage...we sure learned him well...

are u honestly talkin trash on a treo forum..........wow, ok, lets move on...........

o and ps.......its "if your not here to make any friends"......not "hear".....(u might want to proof read before you try to sound tough...........just a thought)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Waaaaahhhhhh

Dude, shut up! I bet I had a voice before you. You probably don't even have a voice....waaaaahhhhh!!!

waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!
    Munk, you got the night watch...I'm turning in the keys to wait to see what the dawn's early light brings from the drive bys
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Munk, you got the night watch...I'm turning in the keys to wait to see what the dawn's early light brings from the drive bys
    I'll have to hand the keys to someone else. Gotta get ready for work in a few...

Yeah, a job. I had a job before you! I bet you don't even have a job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Waaaaahhhhhh

waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Thems sounds like fightin' words munky boy!

Tfloyd - you too will be this well trained in less than 200 posts. It seems like it was just yesterday we were lashing out at OnceUponAn00b for not changing his diaper often enough, and now look at him...a full grow'd savage...we sure learned him well...
    n00b hungry, n00b want eat!

Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b
    are u honestly talkin trash on a treo forum..........wow, ok, lets move on...........

o and ps.......its "if your not here to make any friends"......not "hear".....(u might want to proof read before you try to sound tough...........just a thought)
    You thought that was trashtalking? I thought it was just plain ol' n00b sarcasim.

No worries, it's all in good fun.
    Last edited by OnceUponAn00b; 05/10/2006 at 11:28 PM.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

18.    #18  
    I call CJ!

Munk'r right, and it's NOT a call down on you TFloyd. Let me explain how this works. This stuff (1) ALWAYS starts here (rumors of the May 28 release from a poster who had a Sprint "playbook" sheet which was a calendar supposedly showing a May 28 release along with the LG550); (2) Jimmie reports it over on GadgetsOnTheGo blog; (3) then Engadget/Gizmodo/Palminfocenter, or now even CNet itself picks it up and keeps it alive; (4) then some newbie brings it back over here (a few hours to days later) in a "Did you guys see..." posting.

Then the poor newbie gets savaged by all us old fossils who've already moved onto to a third level issue (because the second level issue is already on the CJ over at step 2 or 3 making its way to another newbie to start the CJ all over again.

I think Mufasa called it the "Circle of Life."

Hey, someone who gets it. A calm rationale post. Didn't mean to stir up a dead issue, (on the other hand, I like stirring it up) but usually, as release dates come closer, more accurate and relevant information "slips" out. Remember Omnipoint, I was a distibutor way back when, so I do have a little understanding of the process.

But, I appreciate the education nonetheless.

Peace...T
  19.    #19  

If I were blind, which would be pretty helpful right now, I would not be able to read the useless rhetoric and banter you spew. Why am I here, none of your business...Is your whole world based on whether you can rule a treo forum? Sir, I bow down to you what could I have been thinking to intrude on your world with all your minions. You are the Treo God, I will know my role....(cough, cough).
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b

Noobs unite, watch us take over, but wait, then we wont be newbs, what's a nub to do...(like that, huh, multiple spellings of nuub?!)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast