1.    #1  
    CNet has an article posted today regarding the 700P. Its says Palm is set to annouce it Monday.

I searched, but didnt see this mentioned so I thought I would post it. Guess Monday we will all know for sure!
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    CNet has an article posted today regarding the 700P. Its says Palm is set to annouce it Monday.
    May 15th . Whadduyaknow.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

I searched, but didnt see this mentioned so I thought I would post it. Guess Monday we will all know for sure!
    Perry is in hog heaven now.

That would be the week of May 15th.

Hmmm . . . . .

Actually -- I would prefer tomorrow at the first of three financial dog and pony shows for the month.
    Twice they refer to "Palm enthusiast sites" but do they link to or even name any of them? No. And you know they're just getting their info from the leaked photos posted here.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    May 15th is the last day for me to be accurate on last year's prediction

But this Cnet thing was already posted in the 700p confirmed thread.
    Did anyine really look at the article:

"EV-DO networks are available from both Verizon and Sprint in the U.S. They allow mobile phone users to download data at speeds between 400Kbps (kilobits per second) and 700Kbps, significantly faster than older wireless networks.

It's not clear whether Verizon or Sprint will be the initial carrier of the 700p, but Verizon was the launch partner for the 700w."

Now, is that weird or what. Just think about it sports fans: Verizon gets the new 700p and Sprint gets sloppy seconds with its own 700w...sure explains those Verizon wrapped Sprint Palm pictures we saw...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    this is the real deal.

announcment 5/15
    sprint 5/28
    verizon - ? same as sprint?

looks like no exclusive if palm is announcing it on its own without sprint or verizon present.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    boinoinoing