1.    #1  
    Now that's it's banned, I bet e-bay will have it for quadruple price

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050901903.html

"Cingular Wireless pulled a ringtone from its Web site Tuesday after learning that it carried a message the company called "blatantly offensive."....

The newspaper reported in its online edition Tuesday that the ringtone started with a siren, followed by a male voice saying in a Southern drawl, "This is la Migra," a slang term for the Border Patrol.

"Por favor, put the oranges down and step away from the cell phone. I repeat-o, put the oranges down and step away from the telephone-o. I'm deporting you back home-o," the voice continued.

Hispanic activists called the product racist.....

Cingular removed the $2.49 ringtone, among thousands available for downloading from its Web site, Tuesday afternoon, said company spokesman Mark Siegel."
    Now I gitta find outwhere I can buy Lisa Lampinelli / Carlos Mencia ringtones, one for every ethnic group....and what ringtone manager do I need to work with my new contacts categories including limeys, mics, wops, beaners...etc....etc...etc.

"DING DING ATTENTION....one of your drunken irish mic relatives is calling"
    "DING DING ATTENTION....one of your wife's .....

And by the way none of my irish relatives drink....unless someone else is buying

I also want categories for political parties....can get them from Richard Jeni
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 05/10/2006 at 06:36 PM.