1.    #1  
    I tried using a trial of PDANet and it always hangs up on me and telling me to register. I think this may be due to the fact that I tried it out for a DAY last October and some file must be on there preventing a "2nd trial". I never really got to try it, so what can I do? NOW I actually have a need for it, so I'd like to give it a shot and if it works (I've read different opinions as to its functionality on here), then I'll be more than happy to buy it.

Can anyone help me with this? Is there a certain file I need to remove for it to let me do a real trial?

Thanks sooo much! I really need a solution for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    I tried using a trial of PDANet and it always hangs up on me and telling me to register. I think this may be due to the fact that I tried it out for a DAY last October and some file must be on there preventing a "2nd trial". I never really got to try it, so what can I do? NOW I actually have a need for it, so I'd like to give it a shot and if it works (I've read different opinions as to its functionality on here), then I'll be more than happy to buy it.

Can anyone help me with this? Is there a certain file I need to remove for it to let me do a real trial?

Thanks sooo much! I really need a solution for this!

Have you tried spoofing your UID? You can actually change your profile ID (and number) without having to do a hard reset. It's freeware, so I suppose it is safe to post. Try changing your ID and everything and reinstalling the PDANet Client to the Palm device. I'm not 100% sure if this is the right app, if it's not I'll just copy it over from my 650.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    that info is on the pc itself fastest way to temp/fix demo is change pc date to before last time you tried it out

pda net does work well though ive never had a problem with it at all
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1
    that info is on the pc itself fastest way to temp/fix demo is change pc date to before last time you tried it out

pda net does work well though ive never had a problem with it at all
    I just encountered one specific problem. When I tether with it, it will not hang up on me when I just perform "smaller tasks". But as soon as I open a few browsers simultaneously, it hangs up. Does that mean if it's "too much at the same time", it somehow can't handle it? Hmmmm...