1.    #1  
    I haven't had good luck with Bluetooth headsets. First, I lost the free palmOne/Jabra model that palmOne gave me when I bought the 650. Not such a bad thing, since it sucked IMO.

Then I got a Cardo Scala. It was OK, but the earpiece came off due to rubbing around other things in my front pants pocket and the delicate cable that connected the speaker to the headset broke.

Then I got a Logitech. I've been pretty happy with it. But now the mic is broken. I can hear them, but they can't hear me. At first I wondered if it was somehow related to the headset jack issues I've had with my 650. But then I found this FAQ on Logitech's site:
    Question
    The earpiece to my headset works, but the microphone does not. What could be the problem?

Answer
    The adjustable microphone on the headset is only designed to rotate about 200 degrees in one way. If the microphone is rotated more then that, it may disconnect from the headset. If this is the case, please contact Logitech Customer Support to inquire about a replacement.

If the microphone has not disconnected from the headset, test the headset on a Bluetooth-enabled PC or another Bluetooth-enabled phone to verify this is the issue. The computer you test it on should have the most updated Bluetooth stack possible and have the Bluetooth Headset Profile. If you are testing it on a phone, make sure it is Bluetooth-compatible. The Logitech Mobile Bluetooth headset is compatible with all Bluetooth mobile phones that support the "headset" and "hands-free" profiles. Most of the Bluetooth mobile phones available support these profiles. To be sure your test phone does, please contact your phone manufacturer.
    I don't believe that the rotating mechanism provides any resistance when reaching that 200 degree point, so it seems like a pretty bad design. I suspect it got broken by, once again, rubbing around with other things in my front pants pocket. So it looks like I'm going to have to try to deal with their warranty process. Meh.

Anyone else have this problem with the Logitech?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I had the same problem covered under warrenty and they replaced it for me. The second one came with a bad battery that wouldn't change.

The third one I was upgraded (I guess) to a Moble Traveller, which is smaller, but reception doesn't seem as good.