Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    IS there a way to add a pause to the VM autodialer (holding the "1" button down) so that it will automatically dial my pin number too?

I think it's like a "p" or something? How should the string read?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    When editing the voicemail quickdial button, press more at the bottom of the screen. This will allow you to put your pin in as extra digits.l
    ike301

Commas provide a pause. I think I use to know how long (1/2 sec or so) each pause was but I'll let you play with it.

I think you'll have to do this on a Favorites button to get the Extra Digits feature. You can assign the speed dial to the '1' key to keep the process the same as you're use to OR you can assign it to the 'V' key for (V)oicemail. I diid this because I wanted to use the 'E' (or 1 key) for my son. His name begins with, you guessed it, 'E' !
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris
    When editing the voicemail quickdial button, press more at the bottom of the screen. This will allow you to put your pin in as extra digits.l
    awesome. i might even create a 'secret' hot key that adds the pin. unsuspecting GFs may check....

turns out for Sprint, no need for a pause. The treo sorta pauses already, giving it time to connect before dialing the pin automatically.
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT