Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    Ok this has been bothering me for a while now......I use to use a program that was similar to mLights but I could actually configure the different screen / keyboard brightness levels rather than the mLights' defaults..........

    I am pretty sure the default for the program I cant think of sets the screen to the brightest level during the day and the most dim at night, but again, that can be varied.............

    Ive been searching and I cannot remember the name of the program..........


    Please! somebody know what program I am talking about so I stop trying to think of the name...........(I am pretty sure its shareware also........but could be wrong)

    Thanks............
  2. #2  
    KB LightsOff?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heelys
    KB LightsOff?

    no................it changes the brightness automatically depending on what i set for daytime and doesnt just do keyboard.......screen also...............
  4. #4  
    BrightCam?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    BrightCam?

    no not that one either...............it uses the set time method (like you set what time of day you want to be considered daytime......just like mLights)
  6. #6  
    Are you talking about Profeo LightControl? http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=61266

    Unfortunately, this software only works on the Treo 600, even when you bypass the warning screen. The developer is out of contact, so no Treo 650 version is likely. What a shame.

    Damon
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93
    Are you talking about Profeo LightControl? http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=61266

    Unfortunately, this software only works on the Treo 600, even when you bypass the warning screen. The developer is out of contact, so no Treo 650 version is likely. What a shame.

    Damon
    yea that is a shame......that program looks pretty nice but i have a 650........thanks tho..........

    anyone else know???...........
    Last edited by treonu-b; 05/10/2006 at 02:31 PM.
  8. #8  
    Why not use Brightcam and let it set the brightness level every time you turn on the screen?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Why not use Brightcam and let it set the brightness level every time you turn on the screen?

    yea i guess ill try it..........but i really liked that other program and its really gettin to me that i cant remember it..........man!

    if anyone does happen to think of it......please post.........

    thanks
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b
    yea i guess ill try it..........but i really liked that other program and its really gettin to me that i cant remember it..........man!

    if anyone does happen to think of it......please post.........

    thanks

    Is this it?

    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...o_LightControl

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b

    no, pureinstinct93 mentioned that also..............man!, im startin to thik this app never existed.............(i dont think it was bundled within an app......like how butler has so many options in it...........but maybe.........)


    thanks tho.........
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b
    no, pureinstinct93 mentioned that also..............man!, im startin to thik this app never existed.............(i dont think it was bundled within an app......like how butler has so many options in it...........but maybe.........)


    thanks tho.........

    Oh you're right, I missed that. There's one other keyboard app that I found. The descriptions aren't very good so it's hard to tell if this has what you're looking for.

    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-739.html?Twilight

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  13. #13  
    An ellipsis is generally comprised of 3 characters
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Oh you're right, I missed that. There's one other keyboard app that I found. The descriptions aren't very good so it's hard to tell if this has what you're looking for.

    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-739.html?Twilight

    No i saw that too...........the only way I can describe it is its almost exactly like mLights........you set a time for what you consider to be daytime / night, but the only main difference is that you actually control the brightness levels......

    Like for day, the default would be the brightest, but I could vary that if I wanted to.........

    The opposite for night................

    If searched high and low for this app...........I cant find it.........dont worry about it i guess...........no biggy, ill find something new.......

    Thanks for those who helped tho.
  15. #15  
    What about Profiles 1.01 ? It lets you control brightness based on time, plugged in, etc. Also lets you control other things like colours, radio, sounds, etc.
  16. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #16  
    I think it's called GlowHack, and you can only use it along with TealMaster since POS5.
    Last edited by naivete; 05/18/2006 at 02:29 PM.
  17.    #17  
    no its not any of those either..............dont worry about it tho anymore...........i gave up...........im using BrightCam now and its alright.............

    thanks tho.......

Posting Permissions